Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
rombauer
rombauer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Read DX Email

Hello:

On my new DX

Where do I find my "Name"@Kindle.com EMails that someone sends me?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and could not find anything.

Are they on my Kindle or on somewhere on Amazon?

Thanks
rombauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Your Kindle email address is not for sending regular emails like you would say with a hotmail or gmail email account.

It's actually for sending documents to your Kindle which it can pick up via wifi or 3G. You might want to consult the Kindle manual to read up on this or search this forum on personal documents Kindle or similar.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
rombauer
rombauer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Thanks

Thanks for the prompt reply:

Yes I understand that the mails must contain files. The ones we tried had simple Mp3's --- Amazon sent mail to the PC address stating that the mail had been converted and such but we cannot find it on the Kindle. Where do I look?

I read the manual and some instructions about sending files on Amazon.com to no avail.
rombauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
You have to transfer MP3s via the USB cable. Whispernet transfer doesn't do MP3s. It is for documents like PDFs, eBooks and images.

The list of files you can transfer via Whispernet is under the Personal Documents section in this Amazon page
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote