Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle Keyboard 3G/WiFi (No SO) w/ Lighted Cover

Hi all!

I'm trying to sell my Kindle Keyboard 3G/WiFi with an Amazon Lighted Cover (Brown).

This is not the special offers edition, and it works very well. Both are in used condition. The cover is in very good shape, with signs of use. The Kindle is also in very good shape--it's screen is in excellent shape--but has some small cracks in the plastic bezel and between a couple of the keys. All the functions work perfectly, and the charging cord is included and in excellent shape.

I'm asking for $30+shipping for the cover, $80+shipping for the Kindle, or $100 for the both of them together (in which case, I'll cover shipping). I'll gladly consider offers!

I'll update the thread with pictures shortly, and I'll make sure to include close-ups of the cracks I mentioned.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or to PM me. I've posted the same items over at Kindleboards, so you might see it there as well.

UPDATE: Lowered prices; see below.

UPDATE 2: Sold cover!

UPDATE 3: Lowered price one last time; see below.

Last edited by djulian; 01-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here are the pictures.

UPDATE: Sold cover.

Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (3).JPG
Views:	494
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	98160

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (5).JPG
Views:	478
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	98161

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (6).JPG
Views:	465
Size:	277.1 KB
ID:	98166

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (8).JPG
Views:	507
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	98167
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (2).JPG
Views:	433
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	98162   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (1).JPG
Views:	406
Size:	273.9 KB
ID:	98163   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (9).JPG
Views:	434
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	98164   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle Keyboard 3G, WiFi (10).JPG
Views:	440
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	98165  

Last edited by djulian; 01-01-2013 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Sold cover
Advert
Old 12-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
djulian
Evangelist

Cover sold and price reduced. See below.

Last edited by djulian; 01-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
cwible
cwible began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Would love to buy the cover

Hi there, I registered here solely to see if your cover was still available. I've been looking for one for my husband for days and I would buy yours in a hot minute.

Is it still available?
cwible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #5
djulian
Evangelist

It is! We can chat by PM if that works.
Advert
Old 01-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #6
djulian
Evangelist

Price reduced--see below.

Last edited by djulian; 01-02-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
djulian
Evangelist

Last try; I'm lowering the price on the Kindle to $60+shipping.

I'll still consider offers, but I also figure I can use the international 3G on it for maps/e-mail when I travel, so no worries if it doesn't sell.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:21 PM   #8
erioerio2
erioerio2 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3 3g
I understand you sold it. If not ill take it. I think i googles a very old add?
erioerio2 is offline   Reply With Quote