Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
Randy
Randy began at the beginning.

Emailing to Kindle - How does Calibre know...

Let's say that I have two or more formats for the same book in my Calibre library - for example. EPUB and MOBI.

When I right-click a title and choose 'Connect/Share' then 'Email to (my Kindle's email address)', how does Calibre 'know' which format to include in the email to the Kindle?

I ask because I did just that, and the ebook never showed up on the Kindle. Did the EPUB format get sent, instead of the MOBI?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Sharing by email
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert