Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
Ragnar51
Ragnar51 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Smile STR Arrived Yesterday!

..and my wife is thrilled with it. I've had the Nook Color for about a month and have been loving it as well. She is much more inclined to read outdoors so the STR is a better match for her. Only bummer is the beautiful leather book covers by Oberon are not available for the STR..
Ragnar51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
jedema
jedema began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Classic
yet... I'm sure they will be soon enough.
jedema is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Glad your wife likes her STR, and welcome to MobileRead! The Oberon covers are gorgeous. The STR is probably just too new. You could call customer service or post a message on their facebook page to ask when it might be available. They are usually very friendly and responsive.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar51 View Post
..and my wife is thrilled with it. I've had the Nook Color for about a month and have been loving it as well. She is much more inclined to read outdoors so the STR is a better match for her. Only bummer is the beautiful leather book covers by Oberon are not available for the STR..
Congratulations and welcome to MR, look forward to hearing how your wife does with the STR.

really cool device.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar51 View Post
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your new device!
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Oberon claims the rounded corners are a problem, as folks have already asked about covers for the Nook STR, but my guess is that if the device is popular enough, they'll find a way to make a cover for it. At least one can hope.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote