Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Posting from the Edge

So I had lunch with Doug from Entourage yesterday, and I talked him into lending me an Edge. I am typing on it right now.

What fun!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
Yes, it's quite the device isn't it?
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I like the note taking abilities:
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...-handle-notes/
Old 04-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #4
toscadera
Enthusiast
toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony 600, Entourage Edge (soon...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Hi Nate,

thanks for the pics - I've been waiting for someone to demonstrate the export feature of an annotated pdf. I do wonder though why this wouldn't be part of the official review? I thought the annotation features are THE big thing for the Edge users (they certainly were for my decision to hit the buy button). Or maybe I just misunderstood you Anyway - when's the rest of the review coming out? I've been waiting for a review (to keep me entertained while I await shipment to test it myself, hehe) that actually tests it for what it was intended for - educational use. Looking forward to your thoughts!
toscadera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by toscadera View Post
Hi Nate,

thanks for the pics - I've been waiting for someone to demonstrate the export feature of an annotated pdf. I do wonder though why this wouldn't be part of the official review? I thought the annotation features are THE big thing for the Edge users (they certainly were for my decision to hit the buy button). Or maybe I just misunderstood you Anyway - when's the rest of the review coming out? I've been waiting for a review (to keep me entertained while I await shipment to test it myself, hehe) that actually tests it for what it was intended for - educational use. Looking forward to your thoughts!
I hadn't planned on posting it separate from the review, but after I used it I changed my mind. I'm so used to not being able to export my notes that I was a little surprised (and deeply impressed) when I found that I could.

Last edited by Nate the great; 04-14-2010 at 07:55 AM.
Advert
Old 04-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I've posted part one of the review. I had to cut it some. At 459 words it's a little long for a blog post.
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...e-review-pt-1/
Old 04-15-2010, 01:51 AM   #7
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I've posted part one of the review. I had to cut it some. At 459 words it's a little long for a blog post.
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...e-review-pt-1/
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote