Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #16
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyPie View Post
Congrats! Just downloaded & looking forward to reading it!
Thanks! I hope you like it
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:10 AM   #17
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations, nomesque!

I guess I need to read faster to get to your book on my TBR list
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2009, 05:04 AM   #18
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Congrats
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:29 AM   #19
nomesque
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congratulations, nomesque!

I guess I need to read faster to get to your book on my TBR list
Thanks

I won't whinge if you hurry to read it... *lol*
Old 08-14-2009, 06:29 AM   #20
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenlife View Post
Congrats
Thanks Richie
Advert
Old 08-14-2009, 06:35 AM   #21
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenlife View Post
Congrats
Thanks Richie
Old 08-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #22
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
DEAD(ish) just broke into Smashwords' Top 100 Ebooks!!

I'm a little flabbergasted.
Wow, cool--congratulations!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #23
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that's brilliant news ! congratulations ! i've also got it on my reading list, hopefully i'll get to it soon (damned job, cutting into my reading time... )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #24
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Up to #90 ... Congrats.

But it's kind of disturbing to see that most "fiction" on the top 100 seems to be "romance" novels with extremely cheezy covers... pah! Not my cup of tea.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #25
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Up to #90 ... Congrats.

But it's kind of disturbing to see that most "fiction" on the top 100 seems to be "romance" novels with extremely cheezy covers... pah! Not my cup of tea.
Mostly erotic fiction, I think. Tis a popular field, that's for sure!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:11 AM   #26
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i think i read that romance was the best-selling genre in ebooks, which suprised me (i would have expected it to be science fiction. so much for the stereotype, eh ? ). i could be remembering wrong but in any case it's definitely popular.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:14 AM   #27
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Mostly erotic fiction, I think. Tis a popular field, that's for sure!
Yah, thats what i meant, hence romance within quotation marks
Old 08-17-2009, 07:15 AM   #28
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i think i read that romance was the best-selling genre in ebooks, which suprised me (i would have expected it to be science fiction. so much for the stereotype, eh ? ). i could be remembering wrong but in any case it's definitely popular.
Well, I kind of understand that.... It's easier to hide that fact that you are reading a boddice ripper on your lieseuse than tipexing the cover of a p-book
Old 08-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Well, I kind of understand that.... It's easier to hide that fact that you are reading a boddice ripper on your lieseuse than tipexing the cover of a p-book
true, true !
Old 08-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #30
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
congrats and thanks for the book now does this mean I can say*I knew you when*
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
smashwords