Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Brass Verdict

Just finished Michael Connelly's latest and thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, it is arguably his best book yet. Can't wait for the next one.

Am on vacation in Barbados and now just starting John Sandford's Heat Lightning. And have lots more tucked away in my Sony Reader. What a joy this thing is to travel with!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
I liked it too. I will probably buy another of his now. That's the way the free promotion is supposed to work, right?
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
My mom is on a cruise with her brand spanking new reader I gave her for Christmas. She texted me earlier and said it is her favorite present I can't wait for my trip to the Bahamas- I'm just going to sit on my butt and read!

Hope Barbados is treating you well! How are you surfing the internet?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote