Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-02-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Kobo Android app - Library not syncing

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place for this query, but I have been unable to get my library to sync on the Kobo Android app for some time now. Syncs happen perfectly on my Aura HD, and I'm logged into the Android app on both my phone and tablet (Nexus 5 and 7 resp.), but the library just refuses to sync.
I get the following error:
"We're sorry, but something happened to your connection and we couldn't update your Library. Retry now, or choose Sync from the options menu later."

Both devices are connected to the internet and all other apps work fine. I tried contacting customer support, but got an unhelpful mail telling me where the sync button is

Anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote