Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Concordances of the Red Serpent - a supernatural thriller

Patty Doyle holds the secret to eternal life, but it may only bring her an early death.

Patty is working on a journal of a 14th Century Scottish alchemist. But after mentioning it in her blog she gets to the office to find everyone brutally murdered. Now she's on the run pursued by a killer who wants the secret of eternal life it contains.
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now only 99c
Old 02-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
You know how to make a curmudgeon cry.

I was browsing this section for something new to read (because all the TBR books on my PRS-505 just aren't doing it for me today) and saw your book. Yay, that looks like exactly what I want! And ... while this is an unspeakably trivial reason for wanting a book ... I liked the cover. And it's only a buck ... well, 99 cents, but I'll forgive you the Wal-Mart pricing just this once ... I'm hooked.

Oh.

Not for me.

Only for the Kindle. And probably DRM-locked too. A book I want ... a book I was ready to pay for ... whose author just laughed in my face and said "ha-ha, not yours!"

No, I'm not going to go buy a Kindle. And I'm not going to read the book on my computer; if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have bought an ebook reader. I'm going to buy some other book, by some other author.

I still wish I could have bought this one.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
You know how to make a curmudgeon cry.

I was browsing this section for something new to read (because all the TBR books on my PRS-505 just aren't doing it for me today) and saw your book. Yay, that looks like exactly what I want! And ... while this is an unspeakably trivial reason for wanting a book ... I liked the cover. And it's only a buck ... well, 99 cents, but I'll forgive you the Wal-Mart pricing just this once ... I'm hooked.

Oh.

Not for me.

Only for the Kindle. And probably DRM-locked too. A book I want ... a book I was ready to pay for ... whose author just laughed in my face and said "ha-ha, not yours!"

No, I'm not going to go buy a Kindle. And I'm not going to read the book on my computer; if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have bought an ebook reader. I'm going to buy some other book, by some other author.

I still wish I could have bought this one.
Not just for the Kindle... Epub and PDF too here
http://www.generationnextpublication...ordances.shtml

and all the usual Smashwords ones here:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36815
Old 03-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Is there a 99 cent version on Smashwords?
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #6
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Is there a 99 cent version on Smashwords?
I'll chase the publisher up -- he should have done that by now.