Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-15-2011, 01:02 AM   #16
MULTIZ321
MULTIZ321 began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIZ321 View Post
Thanks for the Link Bookworm Girl - I sent them an email. Let's see if I get a response.

Richard
I did get a reply today from Laird at B&N. He thanked me for the suggestions and said they were forwarded to the Nook development team.

Richard
MULTIZ321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:22 AM   #17
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIZ321 View Post
I did get a reply today from Laird at B&N. He thanked me for the suggestions and said they were forwarded to the Nook development team.

Richard
Thanks for reporting back, Richard. Glad to know somebody responded to that email link. Have a great weekend!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert