Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Smile Show us your "Customized" Opening & Closing

Thanks to Ekaser in "Customizing your Pocket Pro" thread, we now have a Logomaker program to put customized pictures for our Opening and Closing Screens.

Sooooooo...

Let's show off what we've come up with.

Here's mine. (Phone number cropped out of closing picture for safety sake )

AJ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SJMopen.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	37154   Click image for larger version

Name:	goodbye cropped.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	37155  

Last edited by AJ Starr; 10-09-2009 at 10:42 AM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Red face

Problem

Last edited by AJ Starr; 10-09-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: solved
Old 10-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
AJ.. How many calls have you so far received saying "i got your number from MobileRead"?
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
AJ Starr
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
AJ.. How many calls have you so far received saying "i got your number from MobileRead"?

I don't know...I don't answer my phone!!!! To quote Walter Mathau in 1st Monday in October, a telephone has no constitutional right to be answered!

Seriously, I screen my calls, so if any of you MR friends do decypher my number, you need to speak into the answering machine before I will pickup.

Except for you, of course, Griff.....

AJ
(beware, if a man answers hang up, it's my husband.....)
Old 10-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Husband? That settles it. No calls for you!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Husband? That settles it. No calls for you!
Don't let him put you off....we've only been married 35 years.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Ok, here is my start-up/shutdown images (really simple right now, maybe later ill modify them)
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1556/shutdownk.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6365/startup.jpg
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	shutdown.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	37179   Click image for larger version

Name:	startup.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	37180  

Last edited by Chiron; 10-09-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #8
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
Can't wait to play around with this!

Chiron, are those graphics your original designs? If so, I am jealous of your design skills!
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I wish, i just took some images and modify them =P
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
I wish, i just took some images and modify them =P
Well, in any case, I like your sense of style!
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
Belgrave
Belgrave began at the beginning.

Here are mine.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	startup.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	420.8 KB
ID:	37331   Click image for larger version

Name:	shutdown.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	468.6 KB
ID:	37332  
Belgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
AJ Starr
Guru

I love your trees.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:27 AM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgrave View Post
Here are mine.

Welcome to MobileRead, Belgrave.

You are now an official part of the craziness here!

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #14
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Here are my screens...

(the phone number has been glassed out).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	startup.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	37359   Click image for larger version

Name:	shutdown.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	37360  
Old 10-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #15
AJ Starr
Guru

[quote=griffonwing;624443]Here are my screens...

quote]

Beautiful, Griff.