Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you tried asking Bookeen technical support?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:52 AM   #32
sssrdja
sssrdja began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen gen3
I tried last week they just refer me to their blog.......you wouldn t happen to have this file at hand. It seems to be VERY small a few MBs if so could you send it as an attachment over to me? I would really appreciate it. Everything I do or try without it is hopeless......but this time I will make a back up!!!!
sssrdja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:00 AM   #33
hermano
Connoisseur
hermano began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen 3
Have sent an email with perhaps the operating system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssrdja View Post
I tried last week they just refer me to their blog.......you wouldn t happen to have this file at hand. It seems to be VERY small a few MBs if so could you send it as an attachment over to me? I would really appreciate it. Everything I do or try without it is hopeless......but this time I will make a back up!!!!

Have sent an email with perhaps the operating system?
hermano is offline   Reply With Quote