Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
SteGar
Enthusiast
SteGar doesn't litterSteGar doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Kindle 2 dictionary failure...

Good afternoon,

Can someone tell me if they ever had an issue with their K2 dictionary ?

I just realized yesterday that it does not seem to work anymore... I tried to get a definition in the page I was reading and nothing happened when I placed the cursor before the word...

Have I missed something ??

Thanks

Stegar
SteGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
If a word is not in the dictionary, you won't see even an attempt at a definition. You can confirm this by searching for the word to see, if a dictionary reference comes up. If a reference does pop up, then you may have a problem you'll need to contact Amazon about.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #3
SteGar
Enthusiast
SteGar doesn't litterSteGar doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks Daffy4u.

I did try to get definitions a simple words and nothing happened. Did anybody ever reproted this kind of situation ??

This being saig, I will be in the US this weekend and will turn on the whispernet functionality... if something can be done I'll do it, if not, I'll try to contact Amazon...reluctantly !!

stegar
SteGar is offline   Reply With Quote