Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Regular John
can i pass it?
Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Regular John , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Glo
epub file issue

I have an embarrassing problem with one of me epub files on Glo. When i put my finger on word to open translation window it always underline (and immediately open) first word of the line. Need help good People.
Regular John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular John View Post
I have an embarrassing problem with one of me epub files on Glo. When i put my finger on word to open translation window it always underline (and immediately open) first word of the line. Need help good People.
If the epub is public domain or freely redistributable, I would suggest that you attach the epub to a message here so people can see if there is anything with it's structure that could cause your problem. If it not, well, at least let us know what the title/author is on the chance someone else already owns it.

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote