Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
mesand
Enthusiast
mesand began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbock 360
Calibre - Sync read/unread and rating

Hi again,
I am still trying to organize my library perfectly and another problem has come up.
Is there any way I can sync the read/unread state and the ratings from my kobo to Calibre or the other way around?
I would be great if someone could help me with that.
Thanks,
Melanie
mesand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Not at the moment. In the future? Maybe
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #3
mesand
Enthusiast
mesand began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbock 360
At least you have given me hope
Thanks for your quick answer,
Melanie
mesand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #4
Aurora borealis
Ebook addict
Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Aurora borealis , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo touch
It is possible to sync a book status as "read" from Calibre to the Kobo, if you are managing your shelves with Calibre. The simple trick is to create a shelf called "Read". This shelf won't show up on your shelves list on the device, but the books on this shelf will be marked as read.

Hope this helps.
Aurora borealis is offline   Reply With Quote