Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
kenm
Enthusiast
kenm doesn't litterkenm doesn't litterkenm doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500, iPod Touch, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab A500
Has any dealt with this company?

I just found this site and it looks like they may have some interesting and inexpensive devices. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company, good or bad?

http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesa...otebooks_c1386

After reading some of the customer reviews and questions for each device I noticed the company does actually read and respond to some of their customers. That at least puts them ahead of some of the well known retailers.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
kenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
Jakie
Connoisseur
Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Blackberry playbook and Q10
Ive never dealt with the company. The price seems in keeping for the same processor / specs. companies like eugo and pandawill have the same type of unit for the same price level. Hope this helps some.
Jakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:50 AM   #3
kenm
Enthusiast
kenm doesn't litterkenm doesn't litterkenm doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500, iPod Touch, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab A500
Thanks for the info. Have you actually dealt with Pandawill?

I'm just a little nervous about dealing with some of these companies that I've never heard of.
kenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenm View Post
I just found this site and it looks like they may have some interesting and inexpensive devices. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company, good or bad?

http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesa...otebooks_c1386

After reading some of the customer reviews and questions for each device I noticed the company does actually read and respond to some of their customers. That at least puts them ahead of some of the well known retailers.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
A friend of mine has ordered (and received) an Android tablet from them.
Don't remember the name. But it was 6" or 7" and about $ 150.
The store was absolutely okay.
But you have to be aware, they sell "no name" chinese products.
Some say "who cares, even iPad is from China".
That's true. But those products are manufactured/assembled in China, which is fine. But I'm way more sceptical about products being developed in China. On the other hand, you can't really go wrong for $ 150...
For that price, you might take a look at PocketBook IQ as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote