Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
grmunn
grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grmunn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab 7.0,Kobo Vox
Post DRM

Would someone be so kind as to give me a quick tutorial on the removal of DRM from a book, as well as recommending a program to do this.

I am a long time user and also donate frequently to support this amazing program (Calibre). However, this is my first post to the forum, so please forgive if I have not followed the rules exactly!

grmunn
Old 06-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

MobileRead does not give tutorials on DRM removal, nor do we discuss how to do DRM removal.

This thread is now closed.
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
drm, removal