Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
AndiR
Rather interested
AndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle, Sony Ereader, Ipad & iPhone
PRS-505 in TAP airline magazine

There is a short pieces on the 505 in Portugal's TAP airline inflight magazine this month.

Interesting to see it is mentioned in Europe, although my guess is that they have as a source the SonyStyle.com website as they provide the link in the article.

The piece dosn't say much really though :-(

Regards from a sunny Spain, AndiR
AndiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
ricdiogo
Gutenberger
ricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Portuguese people really need to catch a plane in order to buy it in the US. I am this close to buy at Bookeen's.
ricdiogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2007, 06:48 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricdiogo View Post
Portuguese people really need to catch a plane in order to buy it in the US. I am this close to buy at Bookeen's.
Go for it. The Bookeen CyBook Gen3 is an excellent reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:54 PM   #4
ricdiogo
Gutenberger
ricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enoughricdiogo will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Go for it. The Bookeen CyBook Gen3 is an excellent reader.
Maybe next Monday I'll finally order it.
ricdiogo is offline   Reply With Quote