Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 04:58 AM   #16
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
It is your right to buy as you prefer ... But frankly, in order to buy a Used Pocketbook on such a reduced price, you will have to wait quite a long time.
Well, its not for me, so I can wait By the way, I prefer to buy electronic devices in other countries, because its cheaper, even if you have to pay shipping fee. For example, ebook readers first time appeared in Belarus less than 2 years ago, but widespread in the USA or Europe, and it cause big differences in prices.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
the pocketbook if being sold for $300 US. odds are, it wont drop below 200 US for atleast a year.

used ereaders tend to keep about 80% of its retail price. if not more.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #18
Kiyros
Kiyros began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I can wait a little and find someone who want to sell used reader, but in great condition.
Here link to second-hand story in Kiev: http://www.voker.com.ua/
But I don't know prices: rolleyes:
Kiyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
dptr13
dptr13 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 360
order

Quote:
I am an official representative of the company Pocketbook in Germany.
hello forkosigan,
so, are you -as official repr.- selling pb360° in germany?
i would like to order. now, better yesterday, if possible.
thank you. dptr13
dptr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:44 PM   #20
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dptr13 View Post
so, are you -as official repr.- selling pb360° in germany?
Yes. Regarding purchase Pocketbook 360 I wrote you an email.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #21
dptr13
dptr13 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 360
sorry i didnt receive any email from you. please try again

Quote:
Yes. Regarding purchase Pocketbook 360 I wrote you an email.
maybe its better if you dont use the formular of the forum. please write directly to dptr13(attttt)gmx(dottttt)net
thanks
dptr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:11 AM   #22
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dptr13 View Post
maybe its better if you dont use the formular of the forum. please write directly to dptr13(attttt)gmx(dottttt)net
thanks
I sent you an email again, probably first got Spam.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #23
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I never heard about used PB 360 yet... they are very new... and I probably would not give such a nice thingy up
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote