Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #16
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I would try it on my Glo, but the download link is broken.
Sorry, the links are fixed.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #17
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New version of Kobo Launcher!

1. I've compiled official Qt 4.8.4 and used it in Kobo Launcher and it's applications
2. Calculator application added!

Please try
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
koenieee
Enthusiast
koenieee doesn't litterkoenieee doesn't litterkoenieee doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi Sergeyv, Could you make an new topic about QT 4.8.4? Including download links and maybe a changelog!

Thank you!
koenieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #19
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee View Post
Hi Sergeyv, Could you make an new topic about QT 4.8.4? Including download links and maybe a changelog!

Thank you!
Yes, sure!

koenieee, Does launcher and applications work on your Glo?

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 01-08-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #20
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Everything works quite nicely on my Glo.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #21
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Touch
Thanks sergeyvl12, but it seems that not the Qt was the problem, still not run on my Touch :-( The calculator starts much easier than the games (only 3-4 taps), but also not working: seems to recognize the taps on the numbers (or on the exit button), but nothing happens.
Is there anyone else who have tried it on a Touch?
clsdclsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:23 AM   #22
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
Thanks sergeyvl12, but it seems that not the Qt was the problem, still not run on my Touch :-( The calculator starts much easier than the games (only 3-4 taps), but also not working: seems to recognize the taps on the numbers (or on the exit button), but nothing happens.
Is there anyone else who have tried it on a Touch?
Please, try to change

Launcher=Plugin::executeSystemCmd("/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/KoboLauncher.sh")

to

Launcher=Plugin::executeSystemCmd("/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/KoboLauncher.sh > /mnt/onboard/KoboLancher.log 2>&1")

and:

1. Start launcher
2. Play some time with buttons and applications
3. Exit launcher
4. Send me the file /mnt/onboard/LoboLancher.log

May be we can see something interesting...
Old 01-09-2013, 05:26 AM   #23
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

it didn't create the log file. If I create an empty one manually, it'll remain empty.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #24
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
it didn't create the log file. If I create an empty one manually, it'll remain empty.
Ok,

In KoboLauncher.sh replace

$root/KoboLauncher -qws

with

$root/KoboLauncher -qws > /mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/KoboLauncher.log.txt 2>&1

The file should appear (tested).
Old 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #25
clsdclsd
Zealot

The log file is attached.
Five consecutive taps on "chess", then five on "reversi" and (surprisingly) only one on "Calculator", then some on the numbers.
Attached Files
File Type: txt KoboLauncher.log.txt (3.3 KB, 486 views)
Old 01-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #26
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
The log file is attached.
Five consecutive taps on "chess", then five on "reversi" and (surprisingly) only one on "Calculator", then some on the numbers.
Thanks!

The solution is that something wrong in mouse plugin!

From the log file:

Mouse changed: x=85, y=228, val=1
Mouse changed: x=374, y=86, val=0
Mouse changed: x=85, y=235, val=1
Mouse changed: x=364, y=85, val=0

Mouse press (val=1) and release (val=0) coordinates must be the same or almost the same...

Tomorrow I'll make mouse plugin with extended debug output and I'm sure that we'll close this problem.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #27
koenieee
Enthusiast
koenieee doesn't litterkoenieee doesn't litterkoenieee doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Maybe because the resolution on the Glo and Touch are different, so the mouse ins't correct calibrated. Or doesn't your plugin work like that?

I will try your KoboLauncher soon...
koenieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #28
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee View Post
Maybe because the resolution on the Glo and Touch are different, so the mouse ins't correct calibrated. Or doesn't your plugin work like that?
No ... There is another reason. It works on my Touch and on KevinShort's Glo. Touch screen returns wrong coords only for un-touch. For touch everything works correct. Today I'll build debug version of touch plugin and we'll see full touch output.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koenieee
I will try your KoboLauncher soon...
Please ...

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 01-10-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #29
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

clsdclsd,

I've uploaded debug version of Kobo Touch Screen plugin:

http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/files/...bKoboTS.so.zip

Please,

1. Unpack it and replace original libKoboTS.so
2. Change the following line in KoboLauncher.sh

export QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=KoboTS

to:
export QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=KoboTS:debug

Start KoboLauncher, press some buttons and provide me the same log file.

I can solve this problem if I see low-level touch screen output.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #30
clsdclsd
Zealot

I really like your attitude: you know there is a problem, you know you have the skills to solve it even if the exact details are unknown for you at the moment :-) My trust and hope is on you.
I've attached the file, my "taps" were basically the same as previously.
Attached Files
File Type: txt KoboLauncher.log.txt (10.1 KB, 427 views)