Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #31
William Campbell
Connoisseur
William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
this sounds like a really fun read. I just bought the Kindle version...thanks for the great deal and I look forward to reading it. The premise of books like this can result in some interesting looks at society and people in general. Generally I find them pretty engrossing. Again thanks so much!
Forgive my delay in responding to express my thanks -- thank you! -- I've been in my cave over the weekend wrapping up the third book. A few tweaks then it goes off to my editor and cover artist next week. About your comment, "interesting looks at society and people in general," I might guess that you're psychic (grin). We crack open the topic in the second book, and more fun with social commentary, no doubt, in the third episode. I think you will enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I loved that movie- found it very fascinating. Dreams are fascinating.
Then you're in for a fun ride. (BIG GRIN)

Now, for another announcement: this morning a review was posted for Awakening, and this one I really like. Only three stars, but those seem to be the best, balanced and honest, the good and bad, far more credible than others.

I'll let readers decide. This is a good site for reviews. Jon presents a thoughtful, honest opinion of all the books he reviews:

http://jonslineofsight.blogspot.com/...awakening.html
William Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #32
William Campbell
Connoisseur
William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!

Awakening review from the UK this month:

"If you like the matrix, vanilla sky, total recall, star wars & the latest but brilliant "Inception" with leonardo Dicaprio then you're going to like this book as it has a mixture/feel of all these & more. Very well written ... Recommended"

Read the full review:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3N2A...=cm_cr_dp_perm

Last edited by William Campbell; 03-23-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #33
William Campbell
Connoisseur

From the iBookstore (free download for a limited time):

5 star rating - "Amazing book. I loved reading this book. It's full of action, comedy, and twists. (not for kids)"

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/awak...-1/id383444865
Old 01-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #34
William Campbell
Connoisseur

Review of Awakening from The LL Book Review:

"The book as a product is well produced with a stylish but classic and sexy sci-fi cover. The proofreading is immaculate and the prose is often vivid and dramatic..."

Read the full review:

http://llbookreview.com/2011/01/revi...liam-campbell/

Last edited by William Campbell; 03-23-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #35
William Campbell
Connoisseur

The Dead Forever trilogy is complete. Book 3, Resonance, is now available:

Amazon | B & N | Smashwords

See descriptions for all three books in the revised opening post of this thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86292
Old 03-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #36
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
thanks, book 1 avail on kobo for free. grabbing it now and hopefully i can get to it soon.
sooo many books, sooo little time but thankfully with the kobo i can read multiple books at the same time and not lug around a whole set !
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #37
William Campbell
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
thanks, book 1 avail on kobo for free.
Yes, still showing up as free on Kobo, via Smashwords. Back to 99 cents on Smashwords but it takes a while for Kobo to update.

Also -- book 1 is still free on iPad.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #38
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Campbell View Post
Yes, still showing up as free on Kobo, via Smashwords. Back to 99 cents on Smashwords but it takes a while for Kobo to update.

Also -- book 1 is still free on iPad.
well thank you.

i read the descriptions you posted in the first post and was instantly intrigued.
went to kobo and saw the first book was free so i hope to read that and continue the series as well.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #39
William Campbell
Connoisseur

Resonance review...

"I don't expect it to become one of the benchmarks of science-fiction, it contains too many controversial statements about both religion and science for that, but it will be for quite some time one of the standards against which I measure other science fiction books."

Review Haven: Fantasy and Sci-Fi

Read the full review: http://sfandfantasyreviews.blogspot....resonance.html
Old 05-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #40
William Campbell
Connoisseur

#1 Bestselling Science Fiction in the Free Kindle Store

A free promotion has started at Amazon, and Awakening has reached #1 in Science Fiction.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0034G6628/

Also, a new review is in for Resonance (book 3), though really, the review is for the entire trilogy, now complete...

Clayton Bye, The Deepening (reviews.thedeepening.com)

"Each book offers pieces of a puzzle that was too tough for me. Truth be told, I solved the puzzle at the same time as the hero -- when the author gave us the answer. Awakening… Apotheosis… Resonance. Science Fiction as original as it comes."

Read Clayton's detailed review of the entire trilogy:

http://reviews.thedeepening.com/2011...liam-campbell/

Tags
adventure, past lives, reincarnation, sci-fi, space opera