Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Post Stevenson, Robert Louis: Treasure Island (Illustrated). v1, 25 Jan 2009

Description from Amazon:

"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!"

Treasure Island is a tale of pirates and villains, maps, treasure and shipwreck. When young Jim Hawkins finds a packet in Captain Flint's sea chest, he could not know that the map inside it would lead him to unimaginable treasure. Shipping as cabin boy on the Hispaniola, he sails with Squire Trelawney, Captain Smollett, Dr Livesey, the sinister Long John Silver and a frightening crew to Treasure Island. There, mutiny, murder and mayhem lead to a thrilling climax.

A beautifully illustrated version of Robert Louis Stevenson's timeless classic adventure of pirates and buried treasure.

A non-illustrated version was previously uploaded by pdurrant.

Enjoy!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
You make my day!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My pleasure. I was delighted to see this appear on PG; it's a "classic" adventure story that I never tire of reading, and the illustrations in this version are really nice.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
HithNibth
Connoisseur
HithNibth has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Samsung NC10 and Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
. . . it's a "classic" adventure story that I never tire of reading, and the illustrations in this version are really nice.
That's it Harry. That's the reason why we are never going to read all the books we download - We read our favourites again and again. This is one of my favourites too. Thank you.

Bri

Last edited by Jellby; 08-11-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Fixed markup
HithNibth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Many, many thanks, Harry. This is the first novel from childhood that sticks in my mind (my first copy was a present from my granny when I was about five). Gosh knows how many times I've read *Treasure Island* since in various forms of print presentation. But this will be it's first time for me on a reader. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert