Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
fictionwise/ebookwise deals

Fictionwise has a 35% microrebate on all of Stephenie Meyer books.

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/st...ooks.htm?cache

Ebookwise has a sale on the 1150 reader: 119.95 for the reader and a 64 MB card.

http://www.ebookwise.com/ebookwise/ebookwise1150.htm

They also have an 1150 with 64 MB of internal memory (no card) for 115.95.

Last edited by cyan; 11-18-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Added internal memory 1150 info.
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
Fictionwise has a 35% microrebate on all of Stephenie Meyer books.

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/st...ooks.htm?cache

Ebookwise has a sale on the 1150 reader: 119.95 for the reader and a 64 MB card.

http://www.ebookwise.com/ebookwise/ebookwise1150.htm

They also have an 1150 with 64 MB of internal memory (no card) for 115.95.

PLUS FREE USA ground shipping, as well.

If you already have a memory card and don't need one, you can buy the Reader for $99.95

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Anyone know how long this sale will last?

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Anyone know how long this sale will last?

-MJ
I wish I did, but I have no information on that. I need to transfer money from a bank in Peru to my PayPal, but my account isn't set up yet.

Even so, if I ordered the 1150 and had it shipped, I wouldn't be able to register it here, at least not until I make a trip BACK to the U.S.

Don
Old 11-21-2008, 10:29 AM   #5
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Is it possible to order the 1150 over the phone? I don't see any options. Guessing it is an online only business.

-MJ
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Is it possible to order the 1150 over the phone? I don't see any options. Guessing it is an online only business.

-MJ
I can order the 1150 over the phone, but it needs a modem phone line - presumably one in the U.S. - to register the 1150.

If I was in the U.S. right now, I would order it from their website, and then register the unit through a modem connection.

Don
Old 11-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I can order the 1150 over the phone, but it needs a modem phone line - presumably one in the U.S. - to register the 1150.

If I was in the U.S. right now, I would order it from their website, and then register the unit through a modem connection.

Don
not necessarily ; i registered it online using the usb cable instead of the phone modem cable (which i obviously can't use here). it works great ; i can even use the online conversion service through "my bookshelf" at eti or filament books.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
mjh215
Guru

Sorry, think I confused the issue. I have no means with which to order one online. I have no credit cards, etc. I can get someone else to use their CC if they can order by phone, they won't use their card online.

As for registering, I was getting this for my son, and was just going to convert books I already have for him to read. Not signing up, at least not for awhile.

-MJ
Old 11-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Sorry, think I confused the issue. I have no means with which to order one online. I have no credit cards, etc. I can get someone else to use their CC if they can order by phone, they won't use their card online.

As for registering, I was getting this for my son, and was just going to convert books I already have for him to read. Not signing up, at least not for awhile.

-MJ
ah i see. i recommend you send them an email ; i'm sure it's possible to buy one using the telephone, as long as you are in the US.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #10
mjh215
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ah i see. i recommend you send them an email ; i'm sure it's possible to buy one using the telephone, as long as you are in the US.
Yeah, that was my intention, I was just being lazy

-MJ
Old 11-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

ha okay.