Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #91
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
... I think I have a problem. I didn't download K4PC when I got my laptop back, but I keep on downloading freebies. Granted, I am much more picky but still...

Oh. And Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee is free at Kindle right now.
Kindle link - http://www.amazon.com/Bone-Deep-ebook/dp/B008840ICA/r
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #92
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free at iTunes:

The Bride Wore Feathers by Sharon Ihle
Formally titled: Dakota Dream
Genre: Historical Western Romance

Itunes | Amazon

Please start price reporting this one to Amazon so it will go free.

I bought this when it was titled Dakota Dream and the formatting is a wreck. She never fixed it so I like to have the fixed version but I am not paying again.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #93
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
reported - my first time ever.
i don't use itunes, so yay.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #94
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
reported - my first time ever.
i don't use itunes, so yay.
Same here. So let's hope Amazon prices matches. It can sometimes take days to a couple of week.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #95
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Reported it also. Hopefully they will get the message.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:14 AM   #96
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
FREE:

Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series: Book 2 (Book 1 was free back in June and Prelude was free back in March)
Note: Lisa Renee Jones is well known published author. She writes for Harlequin Blaze and Sourcebooks, Inc
Note: KDP Select Book. DRM Free.
I just finished book one a couple of days ago, and it had an excerpt of this one at the end. I've been hoping it would surface as a freebie. Thanks!
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:46 AM   #97
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I just finished book one a couple of days ago, and it had an excerpt of this one at the end. I've been hoping it would surface as a freebie. Thanks!
I've heard good things about her books. There is a prelude that was given away free back in March. I haven't read them. At this point I haven't read 95% of the books I own.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #98
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've heard good things about her books. There is a prelude that was given away free back in March. I haven't read them. At this point I haven't read 95% of the books I own.
That was my first book by Lisa Renee Jones, but I like how she writes. I also like that there is a refreshing lack of overly theatrical airheads in the book, and that I actually found myself wondering what happens to the characters now that the book is over and their lives move on.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
That was my first book by Lisa Renee Jones, but I like how she writes. I also like that there is a refreshing lack of overly theatrical airheads in the book, and that I actually found myself wondering what happens to the characters now that the book is over and their lives move on.
Oh I love books like that! You miss them and left in that what do I read next phase.

I've added the series to my TBR list.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #100
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

DeButy and the Beast by Linda Jones (previously published in 2002 by Love Spell)

Quote:
A physician who is uncomfortable with actual patients, Julian DeButy dreams of a life of isolated research. The problem is, such research would require funds he doesn’t have. The perfect deal falls into his lap. Marry and tame Anya Seton, a scandalous and beautiful heiress called the Beast of Rose Hill, and he will be given all he needs for his research.

Long believed killed in the shipwreck that took her parents, Anya spent years as a love goddess on a deserted island. Now she is home, but the life of a Victorian lady doesn’t agree with her. Her beloved freedoms have been taken away, and she’s expected to dress in restrictive clothing and not speak her mind and -- worst of all -- live a life of chastity.

As Julian attempts to civilize his wife and turn the beast into a lady, Anya does her best to release the beast that sleeps inside her husband.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #101
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Diesel Deal of the Day

The Raging Hearts by Patricia Hagan for $1.00 is a Samhain Retro release previously published by Avon in 1979 (Coltrane Saga #2)

Quote:
As the Civil War rages on, Kitty Wright must fight to keep her child-and her love-alive.

Kitty Wright finds herself alone in the smoldering ashes of the Civil War. Her beloved father has been killed, along with the man she was once engaged to, and fate has sent Travis Coltrane, the Yankee cavalry officer whom she truly loves, marching on with General Sherman's troops.
Unbeknownst to Travis, Kitty gives birth to his son. Struggling to survive, she marries carpetbagger Corey McRae, grateful when he saves her from a mob of angry neighbors. But her life soon becomes a a living hell as he forces her to endure his depraved lust.
Kitty's indomitable spirit and love for her child keep her fighting for the day when Travis will return to her. But when he does, he is angry she has married and thinks her child is McRae's. And once again, Kitty must fight for the two greatest loves in her life.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #102
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
KINDLE FREEBIE

Caribbean Crossroads [Kindle Edition] Connie E. Sokol (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Caribbean-Cros...s_154606011_61

New college grad Megan McCormick just got dumped. Hard.

Swearing off men and relationships, Megan is coaxed into performing on a cruise ship where she meets the star performer, Bryant Johnson. Handsome and charismatic, he looks like trouble, but she can't deny the intense attraction between them.

Urged to find a wife and run the family lumber business, Bryant is torn between his family's expectations for his life and his own. However, when he meets spunky, but love-skittish Megan McCormick, settling down doesn't look so bad.

Just when Megan begins to trust again, and Bryant makes some big decisions regarding his future, her former fiance returns with a malicious surprise, taking Megan and Bryant to their own CARIBBEAN CROSSROADS.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #103
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

KINDLE FREEBIE

Indian Foot Lake Love Story [Kindle Edition] Samantha Johns (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Indian-Foot-La...s_154606011_78

Psychologically scarred from traumatic events in her teen years, young librarian Sylvia Marshall reunites with her long-lost childhood sweetheart and worries that her odd habits, weird obsessions, and scandalous past might thwart their budding romance. Her concerns grow deeper when she learns that he has secrets as well. Then, an unexpected turn of events throws them all into a whirlwind of mystery, danger, and intrigue as her very life is threatened by an old enemy whose identity is an enigma.

She learns that her near hermit-like lifestyle had been preventing her from experiencing many of the most profound pleasures of life. But, just when her appreciation for love, relationships, family, and friends becomes most promising, all is thrown into jeopardy. Sylvia faces dark basements, threatening notes and phone calls, as well the stalking of a strange disfigured villain who lurks in the shadows. She gets through it all with the help of her handsome lover, a diligent small-town sheriff, and a hero horse who loves her with a devotion surpassing human understanding.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #104
bookratt
Wizard

Satin Pleasures [Kindle Edition] Karen Docter (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Satin-Pleasure...s_154606011_24

Bustiers, Birds, and the Blues…

Dan McDonald walked away from the American dream, a life full of money, glamorous women and power. Now nothing can lure him back into the corporate death trap. Except….

Dan’s scheming aunt snares him into opening a lingerie shop in Tess Emory’s shopping mall. Tess is everything Dan has vowed to avoid…sexy, smart, and obsessed with work.

Tess is determined to make her life a success and right the wrongs of her past, no matter the cost.

They’re both going to discover that true love breaks all their rules.

** Romance Writers of America® Golden Heart® Best Short Contemporary Romance Finalist
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #105
bookratt
Wizard

The Beauty Bride (The Jewels of Kinfairlie) [Kindle Edition] Claire Delacroix (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Bride-J...s_154606011_46

More cherished than gold are the Jewels of Kinfairlie, and only the worthiest may fight for their love...The Laird of Kinfairlie has unmarried sisters, each a gem in her own right. And he has no choice but to see them all wed in haste.

Lady Madeline’s heart is not for sale...especially not to a notorious outlaw like Rhys FitzHenry. Yet Madeline’s hand has been sold, to none other than this battle-weary warrior with a price on his head. A more dutiful maiden might cede to the Laird’s command and meekly accept her fate, but Madeline has never been obedient. She decides to run away, though she never dreams that Rhys will pursue her. She does not expect this taciturn man to woo her with fanciful stories, much less that each of his enthralling tales will reveal a scar upon his shielded soul. She never imagines that a man like Rhys could imperil her own heart while revealing so little of his own feelings. When Rhys’s past threatens his future, Madeline takes a leap of faith. She dares to believe him innocent
— and risks her own life to pursue a passion more priceless than the rarest gem.