Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Order of Custom Columns in Metadata Editor

Is there a way to specify the order that custom columns are presented in the Metadata Editor - I searched hi & lo for it

Assuming there isn't a way, here is the problem.

BR

picture tells the story better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 3.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	91468  

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-28-2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: clarity
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Is there a way to specify the order that custom columns are presented in the Metadata Editor - I searched hi & lo for it

Assuming there isn't a way, here is the problem.

BR

picture tells the story better
Yes.
There is a tweak for that
Preferences: Tweaks:
Code:
# Order of custom column(s) in edit metadata

metadata_edit_custom_column_order = ['#ok_fc', '#master', '#edited', '#usertags', '#read']
(Those custom cols are mine)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thumbs up

theducks - iou

Is there nothing he hasn't thought of, and done - well yes but no where near as much as the barbarian hordes at Adobe, Mozilla, Google, Ubuntu... etc etc.

I forgot how the Tweak search worked - press Next, not down arrow - doh

But I found a better solution, for me - create the HTML in a stand alone wysiwyg editor (Nvu) then cut & paste into my long text custom column. Works a treat.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote