Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
ebookmania
Enthusiast
ebookmania began at the beginning.

Device: non
Onyx Boox M92 in Black

It is now available from ereader-store.de. YaY. If someone has already
bought one, can they please post a video comparison or a quick picture ?

Thanks.
ebookmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
How does this differ from the thread you started just below this one ...?
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #3
ebookmania
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
How does this differ from the thread you started just below this one ...?
I had commented on it, didn't start it.
Also the mod was talking about deleting the thread as it involved some
off-topic discussion.
Only wanted a picture/video of M92 black compared to M92 white.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
one is black in colour, one is white in colour. What is there to compare?
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #5
ebookmania
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
one is black in colour, one is white in colour. What is there to compare?
haha.
The greyness of pearl screen is more prominent when compared to the white
case. But will be of advantage if we crop out the margins, as the case will
act like margin.
Just wanted to see how it looks on the black version.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #6
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW, M92
I have done so by using some of tuxors great photos and re-coloring the white frame to black to get an impression if it disturbs me.
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #7
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookmania View Post
The greyness of pearl screen is more prominent
I think it's just an illusion. The screen is exactly the same.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
Friday13th
Enthusiast
Friday13th began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
ebookmania said that it is more prominent and nothing else. so it is exatly the same you wrote.

of course it is illusion, but never the less the screen looks much more white as with a white housing because of the contrast.
Friday13th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #9
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Today my black one arrived. The look is quite impressive.
First impressions are very positive.
Reaction time is surprisingly good, the paper's color is quite white and therefore contrast is very pleasant.
Although i didn't expect much from scribbling, this seems to work really well (although it looks like from a child ).
Old 04-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #10
ebookmania
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Today my black one arrived. The look is quite impressive.
First impressions are very positive.
Reaction time is surprisingly good, the paper's color is quite white and therefore contrast is very pleasant.
Although i didn't expect much from scribbling, this seems to work really well (although it looks like from a child ).
Can you pls post a picture ? Did you get it from Booxtor ?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #11
Defenderland
Groupie

Quote:
Can you pls post a picture ? Did you get it from Booxtor ?
Yes, i got it from Booxtor.
I'm very sorry, i just noticed i can't upload any pics. Because i'm not at home during the week i only have the charger for the cellphone with me and not the Micro-USB-cable - which is at home for being able to charge the via notebook on the weekends without the need to take the charger with me.

I also have an old Benq DC60 cam here, but guess what? Only the connection cable, but no charger, because i used it as webcam only. Since the accu is completely empty now the notebook doesn't recognize it, because i can't switch it on.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #12
ebookmania
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Yes, i got it from Booxtor.
I'm very sorry, i just noticed i can't upload any pics. Because i'm not at home during the week i only have the charger for the cellphone with me and not the Micro-USB-cable - which is at home for being able to charge the via notebook on the weekends without the need to take the charger with me.

I also have an old Benq DC60 cam here, but guess what? Only the connection cable, but no charger, because i used it as webcam only. Since the accu is completely empty now the notebook doesn't recognize it, because i can't switch it on.

np, do remember to post one when you get a chance.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #13
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:

np, do remember to post one when you get a chance.

Here is a picture with both devices:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23593310/Bla...nd%20White.JPG

Take a look
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
2Steam
2Steam began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
Wow! Is it just my eyes or has the unit with the white frame in this picture apparently a whiter background, more contrast and a better readability?
2Steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #15
FinancialWar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Steam View Post
Wow! Is it just my eyes or has the unit with the white frame in this picture apparently a whiter background, more contrast and a better readability?
you seem to be on a one-man crusade against Black M92, are you only saying this because you are (or were) an eBay reseller of white Boox M92 and don't have access to black M92 stock, right?

Last edited by FinancialWar; 04-03-2012 at 09:03 AM.