Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #16
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
That's understandable.

I've been wanting to transition them to eBooks. Now I finally can. Been waiting for Apple to release something smaller than the iPad. That was my first choice for them because of the games. I gave them my 1st generation iPod to share. They've been using that for the past two years. .
woulda been nice to see a 6-8 inch idevice but it will be a while before someone over there gets it :P
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote