Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
Kashii
Kashii began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
n00b

Hello!

Just bought an EnTourage eDGe reading + tablet because I stumbled on it. Looked great, got home, and found out they just went out of business! So, learning what I can quickly to see if it's still a good keeper for what I want it to do, or if it needs to get returned soon.

Looks like lots of great topics on these forums - happy to have found it! Hopefully one day I'll have my own e-books to share about here

~Katie
Kashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Katie and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
Kashii

Thanks Cassidy I got to play with my eDGe a little last night once it fully charged, and I was so excited! Can't wait to learn even more about what it does I may have to stockpile more of these for when this one dies some day....
Old 08-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #5
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
Hello! Just bought an EnTourage eDGe reading + tablet because I stumbled on it. Looked great, got home, and found out they just went out of business! So, learning what I can quickly to see if it's still a good keeper for what I want it to do, or if it needs to get returned soon.

Looks like lots of great topics on these forums - happy to have found it! Hopefully one day I'll have my own e-books to share about here
~Katie
Welcome to Mobileread!

Have a visit to the edge/pocket edge forum , when you have the opportunity!
Helpful members and many hints, tricks and tips.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
Kashii

It's crazy how much this little guy can do! I'm sad that they must not have marketed well enough to beat out competition - this thing has it all! ...at least, has all of what I want

The more I poke around on it, the more I'm shocked I find I can do! I've been enjoying downloading webinars and lectures on the tablet, then sliding the power points to the reader and taking notes on them. Amazing learning tool! And I'm getting ready to play around with using the power point to make my own little flash cards.

I just may have to buy a few backup PEs before they all disappear....