Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
detlili
detlili began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad 2nd Edition
No connection to irex to set date and time

Hi!

I have an iLiad 2nd Edition with software 2.12. Since my date is always wrong on my notes, I tried to get in contact with Irex. It seems, that they are out of business.
I checked the forum, how to do this,but there is no clearly written instruction. Can somebody help me?

Detlef
www.flight-around-the-world.org
detlili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Normally the date/time will get synced when you connect the device to their iDS service. However, iRex went bankrupt almost a year ago. Their iDS was still running for a while afterwards, but it would not surprise me to learn that it has gone offline.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2011, 04:34 AM   #3
tomm
tomm began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad 2nd edition
hwclock

Dear Detlef,

If you have already installed the developers package you
can install a terminal (mrxvt) and follow the instructions
in

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80737

On the other hand, if you have not yet requested the developers package from IREX, I have no idea for you how to proceed.

Best regards,
Tomm
tomm is offline   Reply With Quote