Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #1426
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Let's face the facts:

There are no winners. Which means,
There are no readers. Which means,
Someone stole them ALL. Which means,
Someone used the temporal thing. Which means,
Someone is out of temporal synchronization.

Now, I can't stop thinking about a certain llama with a halo and an "I got better" status...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #1427
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
It was the penguin wot done it!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #1428
Ham88
Zealot
Ham88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Ectaco Jetbook
The Blue Next to the fish did it!!!!111one111!!!!
Ham88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #1429
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
OH! The insanity! If I weren't sitting here watching a bunch of my eBay auctions closing this afternoon, wishing they were going for more, I wouldn't be back & forth between here & there... waiting (refreshing) ... waiting (refreshing) ... waiting (refreshing) ... still waiting...

I don't know which is more depressing- my auctions or not knowing who won! Of course, I'm not even in the running, so why should it matter?

At least this keeps me occupied, so I feel as if I'm doing something useful between auctions!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #1430
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
It was the penguin wot done it!
I...

am getting....

tired...

of you.....

(he says as he kicks him in the face until he falls of the cliff).

-the penguin
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #1431
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I...

am getting....

tired...

of you.....

-the penguin
Great geek reference! (ST3)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #1432
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
I...

am getting....

tired...

of you.....

-the penguin
Very... effective way of communication.
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #1433
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
I...

am getting....

tired...

of you.....

-the penguin
Am I detecting sexual tension or emotions that never got told..?
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #1434
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I ...

am sensing ...

some ....

....kind of .....

suppressed ....

..... hostility!!! ..

here.....

[Admit it - you know you'd feel so much better - and save $300 on fees with pshyrnk]

IT WAS THE PENGUIN WOT DONE IT!!!

[If I get a prize I'll stop you know.]
Old 05-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #1435
Ham88
Zealot
Ham88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Ectaco Jetbook
SOooo.... when do I get my ereader???

I have cookies!
Ham88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #1436
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
Very... effective way of communication.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Am I detecting sexual tension or emotions that never got told..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I ...

am sensing ...

some ....

....kind of .....

suppressed ....

..... hostility!!! ..

here.....

[Admit it - you know you'd feel so much better - and save $300 on fees with pshyrnk]

IT WAS THE PENGUIN WOT DONE IT!!!

[If I get a prize I'll stop you know.]
Wrath of Khan people!!!

BOb
Old 05-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #1437
poohbear_nc
Now what?

It WAS the penguin wot done it!
Old 05-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #1438
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Wrath of Khan people!!!

BOb
I don't get it.

Is he calling you Wrath of Khan people or threatening you with the Wrath of Khan?

Or...

does this kind...

of communication...

come from...

dialogue...

in the movie?

(It's been so long since I've seen it.)

Last edited by rebarnmom; 05-20-2010 at 08:44 PM.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #1439
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Wrath of Khan people!!!

BOb
I thought it was The Search for Spock!

EDIT: It WAS!

10 geek demerits for you, BOb!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-20-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: To show Poohbear_nc is on the right track! The Penguin did do it!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #1440
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I thought it was The Search for Spock!

EDIT: It WAS!

- 10 geek demerits for you, BOb!
Sorry.. you are so right... TSFS!! I even got the words wrong...

I....

have had...

enough of YOUUUUUUU.....

BOb

Tags
discussion, spring contest