Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Kindle DXG with Cover

I want to buy a Kindle DXG with Cover. I offer not more than US$220 including shipping. Let read your offer. Thank you.
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Shipping to where?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Shipping to where?
United States
Old 11-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
outismetis
outismetis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I have one. Works wonderfully, just has a small, dead e-ink pixel but doesn't make anything unreadable. Will price accordingly below $200. Has case, charger, and I can probably find the original box.
outismetis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will check shipping costs to the US. Mine is in perfect condition, with the original Amazon cover. Bought it the last time Amazon had a sale on them (must have been about 6 to 8 months ago), but I find it too big and heavy, so I am using it very little.

If shipping is not too expensive I would meet your price of $220.-, if you can pay by PayPal.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
thebestjeter
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by outismetis View Post
I have one. Works wonderfully, just has a small, dead e-ink pixel but doesn't make anything unreadable. Will price accordingly below $200. Has case, charger, and I can probably find the original box.
Can you show some pictures?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
outismetis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestjeter View Post
Can you show some pictures?
Will take some today when I get a chance.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
thebestjeter
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I will check shipping costs to the US. Mine is in perfect condition, with the original Amazon cover. Bought it the last time Amazon had a sale on them (must have been about 6 to 8 months ago), but I find it too big and heavy, so I am using it very little.

If shipping is not too expensive I would meet your price of $220.-, if you can pay by PayPal.
I can pay by paypal. How much is going to cost?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #9
outismetis

I have to find the Kindle, it isn't in the box of electronics that I thought it was in. (I moved a few months ago so things aren't quite in order yet.) Once I find it, I'll take some pictures and post them. Mine will run you below $150, including shipping.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
thebestjeter
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by outismetis View Post
I have to find the Kindle, it isn't in the box of electronics that I thought it was in. (I moved a few months ago so things aren't quite in order yet.) Once I find it, I'll take some pictures and post them. Mine will run you below $150, including shipping.
Ok. I'm waiting for the pictures.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:24 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The OP asked for a DXG, not the DX which is what you are attempting to unload.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #12
HansTWN
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestjeter View Post
I can pay by paypal. How much is going to cost?
With mine you get one which is practically new. I don't need to sell it, but for $220 I would be willing to part with it, less than that and I would rather keep mine. If you want it, send me another PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:11 AM   #13
kb7uengene
kb7uengene began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I have a Kindle DXG with red Amazon DX leather cover for sale for $210 shipped.

I have a Kindle DX Graphite and Amazon Kindle DX red leather cover, both in excellent condition, for $210 shipped. This is the second generation Kindle DX leather cover with the elastic strap and leather "Kindle" pull tab to open and close the cover.

I would like the $210 payment to be in the form of an Apple gift card. I'm trying to get the money together to buy an iPad mini and selling the DX Graphite will get me a lot closer to being able to make that purchase.

Thanks, Gene
kb7uengene is offline   Reply With Quote