Notices

Old 04-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
coolexpert
Fred Jones
coolexpert began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Hello from Fred

Hello friends,

Happy to introduce myself here. This is Fred Jones.

I am a small-time writer and I also have a website of free classic books.

I write atomic stories - but am yet to publissh ever. I hope to, when I mature a little bit more.

I also have a free-to-reader Classic Literature website named www.webliterature.net - a site that has a large number of titles (around 6000) including a large number of novels (around 2000), and I'm growing. Hopefully I'll be able to give out another 150 poems by May - all Classic Literature. Hope you enjoy my site.

I'll keep posting this site and more than that keep reading this site since it seems to me that there are a number of interesting suggestions available on which book to read!

Cheers, and looking forward!
coolexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Fred and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
JCL
JCL began at the beginning.

Device: palm
Hi, Fred,

I'm going to check out your website. I just found this site today and I also have a website, but it's geared for kids and their parents. I've written the original children's stories and we've uploaded some classics.

Do you have any children's stories? I'll go ahead and check it out. My site is StoryRhyme.com.

This site is a great resource; I've looked through A-D so far.

Take care,
JCL
JCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:35 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello coolexpert
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote