Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 04:49 AM   #1
ploik000
ploik000 began at the beginning.

Device: iliad irex
epub change font calibre

hi,
I've tried to find a solution on the web but I didn't succeed. I have a bebook one and I would like to use calibre and convert to epub format but with a different font from deafult. For instance arial font.
I know that calibre has in the conversion options "Look & Feel" the "Extra CSS" that should be used to embed the new fonts and so I have tried to add some CSS configurations (some are in this forum) and convert but nothing. When I put the converted epub on the bebook one always the old default font.

I would add that I have on the /fonts directory of the SD card the arial font (with all the required extensions arial.ttf arialbd.ttf ariali.ttf etc.) and I would like to use some input into the "Extra CSS" field to associate the epub with this arial font.

I appreciate if you have any inputs. :!:
ploik000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
First let me say that I don't have a Bebook I have a Sony PRS505 and a PocketBook 360. Also my custom fonts are stored on the main device not the SD card.

Nevertheless assuming (maybe wrongly) that the Bebook acts in a similar manner to my own readers you should be able to achieve what you want.

Please can you post the Extra CSS you have already tried on the conversion Look&Feel page?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Probably not what you want, but you can embed a font by converting to lrf and then to epub
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote