Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
dsuden
Connoisseur
dsuden doesn't litterdsuden doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
Retrieving Multiple News Sources in libprs500

The Fetch News feature in libprs500 is absolutely life-changing for me! I love the full-text news from major sources, complete with table of contents and use it every day now.

I'm wondering if there is a way to specify a group of those news sources and get a custom batch of them with a single click, rather than having to click on each one (BBC, AP, CNN, etc) separately. I am not saavy enough to write the code for this. Is there a simple way to accomplish it?

Thanks much...
dsuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not at the moment (it's on my TODO list). If you're comfortable scripting, you can just add the commands to a script file and run that with a single click.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
dsuden
Connoisseur
dsuden doesn't litterdsuden doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
Thanks, David. I'm not strong in the scripting area, but will cross my fingers for that feature in the future!
dsuden is offline   Reply With Quote