Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
kglo
kglo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Adjusting Margins on Kobo Glo??

On some epub ebooks, even though I turn the margins down to zero on my Glo, there is still a margin, like it's hardcoded into the book. Anyone got any tips for me on how to edit the epub so I can turn the margins down to zero?

I guess it's in a css file somewhere. Maybe there's a way using Calibre?

Anyone know??
kglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
There is.

In calibre, hit convert book.
In the left navigator, hit "Page setup". A tab will open which has margin values. You can set them all to "no margin", which is one setting below "0 pt"
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
kglo
kglo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
There is.

In calibre, hit convert book.
In the left navigator, hit "Page setup". A tab will open which has margin values. You can set them all to "no margin", which is one setting below "0 pt"
Thanks, that worked nicely!
kglo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, kobo glo, margins