Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
xterminal
xterminal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (OG, baby)
Library Maintenance option missing?

Apologies if this has been posted before, I tried searching in as many ways as I could and didn't find anything...

Trying to do some of the integrity checks I've been reading about on the library (Calibre 0.8.66). The first step in all of them is "go to Library Maintenance and...". Found out where that's supposed to be in the help file. I go there and... the option does not exist [see screenshot]

Am I looking in the wrong place? Has it disappeared from this version? Any other questions I forgot to ask? Thx...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NoLibMaint.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	91388  
xterminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
It looks like you have a device plugged in to calibre - sometimes menu options change when devices are connected. I suggest you disconnect the device, and then click the down arrow next to the Library icon. Library Maintenance is there for me.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
xterminal
xterminal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (OG, baby)
I'll be blinkered, that would never have occurred to me. That did the trick, thanks!
xterminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
you're welcome. People hold my hands here for stuff like that all the time - I was just glad I could finally be on the giving side!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote