Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Free (Kindle) Frost Moon by Anthony Francis

Frost Moon by Anthony Francis

Quote:
Product Description
In an alternate Atlanta where magic is practiced openly, where witches sip coffee at local cafes, shapeshifters party at urban clubs, vampires rule the southern night like gangsters, and mysterious creatures command dark caverns beneath the city, Dakota Frost's talents are coveted by all. She's the best magical tattooist in the southeast, a Skindancer, able to bring her amazing tats to life. When a serial killer begins stalking Atlanta's tattooed elite, the police and the Feds seek Dakota's help. Can she find the killer on the dark fringe of the city's Edgeworld? Among its powerful outcasts and tortured loners, what kind of enemies and allies will she attract? Will they see her as an invader, as a seducer, as an unexpected champion ... or as delicious prey? FROST MOON is Book One of the SKINDANCER fantasy series by debut author Anthony Francis. Filled with unforgettable characters, spine-tingling action, kinky rebellion and edgy love, FROST MOON is classic storytelling at its best, and Dakota Frost is an irresistible new star of fantasy fiction. Anthony Francis is a computer scientist who works at the 'Search Engine That Starts With A G'. By day he studies human and other minds to design intelligent machines and emotional robots; by night he writes fiction and draws comic books. He received his Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence from Georgia Tech. He lives in San Jose with his wife and cats but his heart will always belong in Atlanta.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
kelketchum
kelketchum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Can someone tell me how this ends?? I had it for free with my amazon prime trial and time got away from me and I was not able to finish it. I don't want to pay 8.99 for just the very end! I was to the part where Dakota and Cinamon had just gotten away from Wolf and they were making their way back thru the tunnels. Is there alot left? If so I will just go ahead and buy it. Otherwise someone tell me how it ends!!
kelketchum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
That's about page 218 (in the galley PDF I have). Quite a bit happens after that (I will say, they make it out of the tunnel). It ends on page 264.

You might try to borrow it from your library or from one of the amazon lending sites (with a book that was free, there are often lots of people with copies), if it is lendable (didn't check). I probably wouldn't pay full price for it, though, with as much as you read (then again, it might cost you that much for coffee to read it at B&N)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
kelketchum

Thanks! I really didn't want to drag the kids out to the book store but I guess I will. I can't stand it that I don't know how it ends!! I can't find it free anywhere.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
kelketchum

I went to the book store and they don't have the book! The library doesn't have it either. So please someone just tell me how it ends! Does Frost hook up with Wolf or the helicopter guy? Does she ever give Wolf the tat? Did it help him if she was able to?
Advert
Old 12-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Spoiler:
neither (and no, no tat).

She beats the bad guy (of course), helo guy helps, Cinnamon is hurt (but survives)...

"But when he [Philip, helo guy] is in town, once every month or so, I buy
him coffee, and he takes me out to the gun range for target practice.
We aren’t calling it dating yet, but here’s hoping we’ll start."
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
kelketchum

Thank you so much!!!