Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Wordeater
Connoisseur
Wordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Sony PRS-650
600 measurements

I'm half thinking about getting an Oberon cover for my 650. I understand that the Oberon covers for the 600 will fit the 650.
Could someone please post up the dimensions of their 600 so I can compare?
Thanks.

WE
Wordeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
Wordeater
Connoisseur
Wordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Sony PRS-650
Got 'em

No problem, got 'em.

WE
Wordeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Wordeater, I recommend your check this thread. See Post #140 specifically for photos. Several people have reported using the 600 case with the 650 or modifying a journal with velcro to attach the 650.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...100851&page=10

I am using a Kindle 2 Oberon cover with my 950. Even though the dimensions of the Kindle 2 are a little bigger than the 950, it is still an excellent fit. Great quality! I am really pleased with it.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote