Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-04-2012, 06:07 AM   #31
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
Oops, just realised that FileBrowser is an update of NetPortal
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #32
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Download airvideo. It's set up to stream direct from network drives. It was the only way I could access my WD Live Hub on the iPad. Same concept as your trying to do with the wi drive.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #33
uncle_bob
uncle_bob began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Problem Solved

Hy everybody,

I managed to solve my problem with .avi files. For me this was quite an issue because the reason I bought the wi-drive is that I'm a movie maniac :P.

I use GoodPlayer to stream directly from the wi-drive (using WebDav Client - you just enter the IP of the drive), or I use the option 'download' if I want to see the movie with subtitle.

Soo .. problem solved.
uncle_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #34
gaspine
gaspine began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
i use airAv too, perfect to stream and store file on the ipad for travel.

it read all the format, but he have problem with HD movies in Mkv (720p ...)

i have jailbreak it to allow me to install "XBMC Media Center".
Apple limit the acces to the hardware, so if you want an HD video without jailbreak it you need to convert it.

Or you can jailbreak it and install XBMC, it's perfect for streaming HD movie (1024p movie apparently are too 'big' for the wifi, but not sure)
gaspine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #35
Jyster
Enthusiast
Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jyster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Thats awesome Uncle_bob, I guess I dont have to convert all the time now.
Jyster is offline   Reply With Quote