Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-21-2010, 02:39 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I must say that, centred graphics apart, I'm impressed by how well Stanza's done here. It's obviously improved significantly since I last looked at it. I may have to reconsider my low opinion of it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:16 AM   #17
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
txtr? This is not for iPad.

I'm interested in what program is...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
txtr? This is not for iPad.

I'm interested in what program is...
Sorry, I should have stated before: the new renders are from txtr on a jailbroken iPad with FullForce enabled.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #19
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
Sorry, I should have stated before: the new renders are from txtr on a jailbroken iPad with FullForce enabled.
Ok.

Many thanks.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:12 AM   #20
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Renders from Kobo now available.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #21
rkelac
rkelac began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 600
Quote:
Are the txtr versions from the iPad txtr app now? How do you force it to two columns?
rkelac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #22
rfog
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkelac View Post
Are the txtr versions from the iPad txtr app now? How do you force it to two columns?
If you want two columns in iPad (Portrait and Landscape) you can try i2reader 4. Works like a charm.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #23
nikkie
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkelac View Post
The txtr renders are from the iPad app using fullforce.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
can we see txtr screen caps without the dual-columns please?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #25
nikkie
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
can we see txtr screen caps without the dual-columns please?
Both are up - without dual columns starts here.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #26
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Both are up - without dual columns starts here.
I missed that the first time around. Thanks.

Of the three, I do think txtr renders the best.

But what would help is making the reference renderer (ADE) the same dimensions as the iPad screen. Having it so different makes it harder to do a comparison.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #27
rkelac
rkelac began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
If you want two columns in iPad (Portrait and Landscape) you can try i2reader 4. Works like a charm.
Thanks. i2reader seems like a great reader. Haven't heard about it before. Would like to see a comparison render.
rkelac is offline   Reply With Quote