Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-24-2014, 08:55 AM   #9316
Leesazad
Reading addict
Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: Kobo Aura
Hope someone finds these codes useful. Enjoy!

Hope someone finds these useful. Enjoy!

55% off coupon!
Spoiler:
54AAN9: 54AP47: 54Ut59: 559e7f: 559si2: 5KUC5v: 5kweMq: 5MEssI:
5njL5I: 5nJMCL: 5NZ79K: 5p4L8m: 5PagTT: 6y84Rn: 6YBM8b: 8BFvR8: 8BWFj8 : 8cvnTq : 8dhLAc : 8DPARK: 8qvc78: : 8Uknkv: aFkttC: AfMEww: aHWsaG: aI8GDj: bJ5J8E: Cvfity: cVIXDL: CvKxR4: CVLPCM: CVLsHe: CvnBz2: CvPW5j: cvRIga: Cvsm5M: CvsNaW: CvTIyF: cW3xVT : Cw5jG8: dvVpCJ: DVyiFG: dwbi4E: dWEqnj: erxr6D: Ery6v8

65% off coupon!
Spoiler:
3MFSuV: 5Amhs3: 5nfqYi: 5nhypV: 5Nxdz8: 8gNcYr: 8GNzkr: 8GQT6c: 8hK49w : 8hKrZ6 : 8IygFs : 8JpMZk : 8jQ5Su: 8VcWGn: 8ViHZt: 8VmGpT: aH44zM: AIuDrb: BLwbRM: BmHb3A: cXq2WN: cXx7SM: cY3jAw: Cy6FmG: cYdDWH: cYembC: CYEP5x: CyYgSn: cZ3YMT: DyGWIa: DYjJN3: dyLU3i: DYnFJb: DYr8jZ: dySbnF: Dz5qVS: DzMj8w: DzSbGN: eTIXnM: etMQfx evJ8AS
Leesazad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:59 AM   #9317
Leesazad
Reading addict
Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.Leesazad is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: Kobo Aura
And if anyone needs 45% off coupons!

45% off coupon!
Spoiler:
5k89G2: 5KBwik: 5Kdv8m: 5KezP7: 72D8Me: 72vm4z: 72wGhY: 72xpRG: 73bFwT: 73IRTu: 73iTQn: 73PMKm: 8A4kqq: 8a6KpH: 8ar2vx: 8aVFrS: 8aX3bY : 8b7kQi : 8BEkh9 : 8biJKZ : 8bPdQq : 8BQkHC : 8BUXxZ : 8BWUw3 : 8c4C7d : 8C8spt : 8C8ueR : 8CIJrV : 8CMsI6 : 8cphTQ : 8cTAqs : 8cWKQ6 : 8d2JEj : 8d82M9 : 8DLVhc : 8dLXpK: 8P6gcy: 8pB8Y5: 8Pb8Yd: 8pdD9x: 8PdYTa: 8pE2Eh: 8pf6fx: 8RKf2j: 8RkWp6: ackrDF: acmdqs: aCnmGf: aEwSQt: AEXtJJ: aEz5LH: AF2akH: Af8Fjy: beVaVn: BevFZG: BEVNQ5: beWBsf: bf5wXc: bF9nF5: bFAT4n: bfBeP9: bFcCvL: BfDJRQ: BFeX7K: BfFW5N: bfHP3v: bFj8Dc: BFK8SZ : BFNQuh: Cpp7fs: cpQATF: cpQELd: Cpqyjd: cprN5Z: CpryNf: cpseiy: Cpx6mq: cPxMmT: Cq7Hau: cQA6cL: CQaHsh: CQcsIi: CqDv4f: cQeILp: cQeW7N: cQFXCN: CqGMcx: CQhBI5: cQHJYp: cQkVg7: cqKxfQ: Cqmhtk: cqN8Ys: cQpcte: cQPxJX: Cqq4wU: cQQTpm: CQqUNb: CqRG4U: CQrYiS: Cqv4qT: cqVCDS: CQvIra: cQVnVL: cQWq5n: cQXGEi: CQxrgX: CqXThK: CqZdHI : cR24rH : cr6dYt : CR7M4n: DpuH5j: dpuLYX: dpuxYU: dPvRQy: DpZ78x: dpZAr7: dpzPjC: DPzwME: dQ3t7s: DQ4zWH: dQ5uRC: dQCAjk: DQcruG: dqDCu6: dQDMcp: dqeFKM: dQf5Ia: dQffSY: DqfpAh: DQFU3V: DQfUQZ: dqGLek: dqgvZv: DQMzQ7: dqnNry: eHMqJ5: EHPSRW: eHQF5A: EhR6v3: EjHM9D: eJkESA: ejJuuQ
Leesazad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #9318
Jowie
Jowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a TexanJowie might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Ipad mini retina
65%
GgtXGL
GG8sgU
GFYFCp
gFrRUw
GFMLdJ
GbjXs6
gb4Rsd
gavkuU
gAuEh8
ganMIg
gAN8kf
GAGZjT
GaDP9a
Ga9pVs
ga4jPH
GA2rqv
G9YljG
g9uCqn
G9twDC
Fk3v85
eBFBcu
dZxLfu
dxTfuW
cvVl9y
Jowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #9319
zaphod42
eBookaholic
zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zaphod42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Galaxy S3, Kobo Glo
Found a few more unused 75% codes:
dHkPNf Ef7DnV EfK9MI Fa8dZ8
zaphod42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #9320
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
for those that are in dire need (really desperate), I have 4 codes left (55, 35, 30, 25) for the first 4 users to PM me (in that order).
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2014, 05:56 PM   #9321
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
The contest codes are still working

65%
cWKrT6
cWMYFG
cWvcJR
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:49 PM   #9322
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowie View Post
65%
GgtXGL
<snip>
cvVl9y
To Jowie: thanks for the codes!

To one and all: these codes are all used up now--I checked them all. Maybe I can save someone from trying all of them as I did.

Someone made a post a few days ago saying that he thought that people shouldn't post the codes that had been used. He said that it would take as long to locate the used codes and mark them off as it would be to just check all of them (this is how I remember the post, anyway. I'm trying to avoid going back and locating the post).

I tend to agree with him to an extent--I agree that if all of the codes in a post haven't been used, then maybe there's no real point in posting the ones that have been used. But, it would help me, at least, for people to post a message, like I did above, telling us when all of the codes by a poster or even all of those of a certain percentage off (45%, 65%, 75%, whatever) by a poster had been used. It would have saved me a lot of trouble, and maybe several before me, if someone had posted that all of those codes posted by Jowie had been used.

What do you think?
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:17 AM   #9323
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
It appears the current round of contest codes have expired as of when I checked a minute or so ago.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #9324
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
To Jowie: thanks for the codes!

To one and all: these codes are all used up now--I checked them all. Maybe I can save someone from trying all of them as I did.

Someone made a post a few days ago saying that he thought that people shouldn't post the codes that had been used. He said that it would take as long to locate the used codes and mark them off as it would be to just check all of them (this is how I remember the post, anyway. I'm trying to avoid going back and locating the post).

I tend to agree with him to an extent--I agree that if all of the codes in a post haven't been used, then maybe there's no real point in posting the ones that have been used. But, it would help me, at least, for people to post a message, like I did above, telling us when all of the codes by a poster or even all of those of a certain percentage off (45%, 65%, 75%, whatever) by a poster had been used. It would have saved me a lot of trouble, and maybe several before me, if someone had posted that all of those codes posted by Jowie had been used.

What do you think?
Yes, I think that would be quite the neighbourly way to proceed.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:28 AM   #9325
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It appears the current round of contest codes have expired as of when I checked a minute or so ago.
Yeah, they're dead codes now ..... see ya at the next Contest!!
Old 07-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #9326
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Yeah, they're dead codes now ..... see ya at the next Contest!!
Phew! I was afraid it would expire soon, so I made myself buy one last book with my last 65% code just a few minutes before 12pm local time (12am Eastern Time).

See you too at the next trivia contest. Time to pick up my reading.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #9327
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
As of last night perkopolis = 40% off still worked for me, but if some people can't get that to work:

Kick start the weekend with these riveting reads, 30% unlimited use,
Promo code: TGIFSAVE30
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #9328
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Only on this page: http://www.kobo.com/tgifsale and on select lists, so it may or may not work on the other discountable titles.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #9329
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Only on this page: http://www.kobo.com/tgifsale and on select lists, so it may or may not work on the other discountable titles.
That's true... just tried the TGIF code on another purchase not in their list, and would not work.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #9330
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
As of last night perkopolis = 40% off still worked for me, but if some people can't get that to work:

Have you been able to use PERKOPOLIS more than once? I used it for the first time today, but I haven't tried to yet for multiple purchases...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals