Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
AgentBEATS
Connoisseur
AgentBEATS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nintendo DS, HTC Desire
lib2go.com

Hi everybody, I'm new to ebooks and I've been seraching around for a way to converter my various book files(pdf's, html's etc.) into epub.

Currently the best results I've had are with www.lib2go.com

The website works reasonably well, it does exactly what I want it to do. But its limited to five files at a time, plus the need to upload first and the limited amount of editing you are able to do all hinder the experience.

I'm just wondering if there is something I can use that is as easy as lib2go, but maybe with more features and bulk conversion.

Thanks for the help.
AgentBEATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
This site is based on Calibre (has its own forum here), which you can use from your own desktop.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
AgentBEATS
Connoisseur
AgentBEATS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nintendo DS, HTC Desire
I must say I did not know that. Again new to everything ebook, but glad that I know now. Thanks for the quick reply.
AgentBEATS is offline   Reply With Quote