Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #46
thecookiemommma
Enthusiast
thecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the rough

Device: ZTE Grand Max + / HP Slate 7 HD
Would it be possible to post the newest version here? I'm in the same boat as an earlier poster, and can't get to the GPlay store. Thank you.
thecookiemommma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #47
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecookiemommma View Post
Would it be possible to post the newest version here? I'm in the same boat as an earlier poster, and can't get to the GPlay store. Thank you.
I'm not sure how trustworthy the 1mobile.com market is, but they have many free apps available as direct APK downloads:

http://www.1mobile.com/aldiko-sync-361742.html
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #48
Penfist
Penfist began at the beginning.

Device: Asus Transformer Infinity
I own Aldiko Sync Pro

What's the best way to request support? I have an issue where the sync fails and then starts over. It always says "detected a first time sync on this device" even though there are 1200+ books already in the dropbox folder.
Penfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #49
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfist View Post
What's the best way to request support? I have an issue where the sync fails and then starts over. It always says "detected a first time sync on this device" even though there are 1200+ books already in the dropbox folder.
Try the thread over at XDA...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1253576
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #50
Penfist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thank you.
Advert
Old 08-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #51
GameGod
Enthusiast
GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
The best way is to use the in-app "Report Issue" feature.

Steps:
  1. Open sync app on the device having the issue.
  2. Click on Sync button, wait until it completes (or errors out).
  3. Click on Settings button.
  4. Scroll down to the "Report Issue" button and click it.
This will send me email with details on the sync state on the device so I can try and help resolve the issue.
GameGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #52
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Do you have the latest version of Aldiko ?

If so they have blocked 3rd party app access to the book database, could explain why it is not seeing it

you need to be rooted to get the sync working again with latest version of Aldiko
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #53
Penfist

I'm rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
Do you have the latest version of Aldiko ?

If so they have blocked 3rd party app access to the book database, could explain why it is not seeing it

you need to be rooted to get the sync working again with latest version of Aldiko
My Asus Infinity is unlocked and rooted. The problem is not with being able to sync - it's with the sync finishing. It always fails and starts over. Aldiko Sync thinks that there are no books in the database, even though more than 1000 have already been uploaded to Dropbox. The sync has been starting over repeatedly for weeks.

Tags
aldiko, ebooks, sync