Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
Mark Lord
Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Free on Kindle: Demon River - Fantasy Short Story

My fantasy short story, Demon River, is now free to download for the Kindle.

Demon River on Amazon US
Demon River on Amazon UK

Set in a fantasy world of dark magic, Benetus, the King’s chancellor, fears the return of a rival he had thought banished from court. Benetus turns to the help of demons to rid himself of his enemy. But things are not always as they seem in the spirit world.

“Recently I had even felt the beginnings of optimism. After years of cloud and storm, the sun had broken through and I could at last bask in the success that I deserved. After all, who else now stood between me and the ear of the King?”
Mark Lord is offline   Reply With Quote