Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-07-2016, 06:13 PM   #106
quiris
Groupie
quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles: KOA1, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerinnyc View Post
The result on my Kindle Voyage is a less tall, but full, extracted cover, with a blank white space (undelineated) where the "Personal Document" banner otherwise would be. I presume that's the behavior you intended because you cannot get rid of the banner entirely.
Try my new 0.8.1 version: https://github.com/quiris11/ExtractC...eleases/latest

Changelog:
  • Bigger cover thumbnails in 5.7.2 firmwares (305x470) comparing to older dimensions (283x415)
  • Reversing fix (white band under cover) for generated side loaded or older AZW books in overwriting mode.
  • Completely redesigned GUI logic (no more interface locks, no more popped up messages)
  • GUI window is now resizable vertically
  • Fix for crash bug #1

If you have problem with white band under cover you should in 0.8.1 check option (at least one time): "Overwrite existing personal documents (PDOC) covers?". You should not check the option: "Fix book covers for PERSONAL badge? (recommended for firmwares < 5.7.2)"
quiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #107
rogerinnyc
Addict
rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma and Aura One; Kindle Voyage; Galaxy Note 10
Just saw your post with 0.8.1 -- Sizing is perfect on 5.7.2! Thanks again.
rogerinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2016, 07:35 PM   #108
ssholloway
Connoisseur
ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPhone6, iPadMiniRetina, KindlePW3, KoboGloHD
Many thanks for the newest version. I hadn't checked back in quite some time and the GUI application is great.
ssholloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:39 AM   #109
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis 3 and Scribe
Question Could this run directly on the kindle?

Thanks quiris for this really useful app! It's great to be able to have both proper hyphenation (not supported by the "old" MOBI format alone) AND the nice book covers!

One question, seeing that this is a python script, and that many people with jailbroken kindles have python installed on their kindle, could this script be run directly on those kindles without having to tether them to a PC? That would be useful to people who mainly use "send to kindle", and who otherwise have no other reason to connect their kindle to a PC.

Maybe it could be set up as a KUAL extension, would that be technically possible?

Last edited by BionicGecko; 09-11-2016 at 08:50 AM.
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #110
quiris
Groupie
quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

I don't have jailbroken Kindle and I do not plan to jail break it, so I am not interested in developing such extension. I'm sorry.
Advert
Old 09-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #111
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiris View Post
I don't have jailbroken Kindle and I do not plan to jail break it, so I am not interested in developing such extension. I'm sorry.
Ah no worries of course, your app works really well as it is, and can be used by everybody. I was asking more out of curiosity than anything else

Thanks again for this great tool!
Old 09-11-2016, 06:09 PM   #112
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
It shouldn't be a problem, I assume it only depends on the stdlib and as long as the path for the Kindle userstore is configurable it can easily be run on any Linux system with Python 2 installed... like the Kindle.

Simply wrapping the executable call in a KUAL button is the easiest part, really.

EDIT: Nope. Actually, NiLuJe's python for Kindle build doesn't include PIL. And, compiling binary extensions for the Kindle is fun...

Last edited by eschwartz; 09-11-2016 at 06:16 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 01:58 PM   #113
BionicGecko
Addict

Thank you for the info eschwartz, and sorry for the late reply, turns out that the notifications from MobileRead are caught by my spam filter

Actually I give it a shot myself as well, and also reached the conclusion that I would just hook up my kindle to my PC once in a while!
Old 10-01-2016, 04:15 AM   #114
quiris
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
EDIT: Nope. Actually, NiLuJe's python for Kindle build doesn't include PIL. And, compiling binary extensions for the Kindle is fun...
Old releases of ExtractCoverThumbs didn't depend on PIL. The tool simply extracted a huuuuge cover from MOBI and renamed it in proper place. Kindle is able to display such ridiculous "thumbnails"

Last edited by quiris; 10-01-2016 at 04:22 AM.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #115
maximalmobi7
Enthusiast
maximalmobi7 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle paperwhite 2, and android tablet 10.1 with Kindle app
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...31#post3404931
moved from above, I posted it to that one since they were talking about kfx support for
ExtractCoverThumbs
Spoiler:
, again it had to do with kfx since I was trying to compile that support into it, so in any case it was not exactly off-topic since I was talking about kfx support in the app, just not calibre or kfx output plugin, but that app could be good for if you say want icons on your device without having to download every icon for every ebook you may have, if you say to the kfx output plugin at all.

I was trying to use the information that user in the last posts I posted online at their website, in any case, I was able to get the con.exe working but not the gui.exe file, again it did have to do with kfx but not with calibre or kfx output plugin, it had to do with ExtractCoverThumbs support files for kfx icons to work with the kfx output format, I hope you understand me about that.

I got this reply back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
@maximalmobi7,

Lengthy posts regarding the compilation of ExtractCoverThumbs are off-topic for this thread.

Please be considerate and move that discussion to a more appropriate thread, such as this one.

Below is my posts on having problems with compiling the gui part of the exe

ok I following the process of making the app with default kfx,
installed python 2.7
installed pywin32-220.win32-py2.7.exe
installed PyInstaller-3.2 by using pip install pyinstaller on cmd prompt
python -m pip install -- upgrade pip

build on Windows (with Python 2.7.x):
C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstaller.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_con .\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py
C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstaller.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_win --windowed .\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw

used those command it compiles it in C:\Python27\Scripts\dist

I wanted to report on windows 10 I am getting an error about missing msvcr100.dll, I guess I have to search for the app that installs this dll file, since it reads ExtractCoverThumb_win.exe - System Error with that file missing and saying try reinstalling the program to fix this problem, so I have to figure out which app would normally install msvcr100.dll on windows 10, that's the only error I got when trying to make that app with kfx support

I found two links that may fix the missing dll for this app
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is what you need to install on windows 10 I guess. but I got pass the x86 error for the dll, but it will not launch from ExtractCoverThumb_win.exe
I installed the x86 and x64 versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, it seemed to need the x86 version which had msvcr100.dll in it but now it doesn't seem to be able to run ExtractCoverThumb_win.exe so something else may of gone wrong compiling it on my windows 10 system. I trying the build on Windows (with Python 2.7.x):
commands again after installing that dll to see if I can make it work at all for me.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=14632
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...s.aspx?id=5555

here, the commands, the exe will not launch at all on my computer , so I don't no what I did wrong if anything, any help would be great for getting the commands or it to compile right? I don't no if this helps but con exe gets an error message , I have to find that to see if it can be installed when you run the first one it just does nothing in the gui exe I build didn't run at all, I think it may of to do with the con.exe error but I am not sure yet.
Wanted to update my post to say that I downloading the stuff from the error from here, I hope this helps get the app working

http://wp.stolaf.edu/it/installing-p...ndows-and-mac/ that link doesn't provide the files need for my computer need to search more the pillow installer on that link here didn't work at all, still gets that message

C:\Python27\Scripts\dist>ExtractCoverThumbs_win.ex e

C:\Python27\Scripts\dist>ExtractCoverThumbs_con.ex e
ERROR! Python Imaging Library (PIL) or Pillow not installed.

I have yet to try to change kfx to azw8 since that extension will open in Kindle Previewer 3, but the kfx extension doesn't open at all in the software that outputs the kfx format, so I think its better to stick with an extension like azw8 with kfx format in it, that makes sense right? so I was thinking of trying to make the default with kfx support first, then try to correct it to work with azw8 files so they have their icons instead. I don't plan on posting any more about broken software , we see if kindle even switches from azw3 to kfx at all, at this point the broken software is annoying me since I can't get it to compile without problems but any help would still be great on this matter, I just may not post anymore since I am out of ideas about how to make it compile without problems for kfx support.

Last edited by maximalmobi7; 10-05-2016 at 09:33 PM. Reason: moved topic here, I was tring to compile with kfx or azw8 support for the kindle paperwhite 2 icons but I couldnt get the gui
maximalmobi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #116
maximalmobi7
Enthusiast

I have python-2.7.12.msi installed
removed Pillow-2.5.3.win32-py2.7.exe
removed PIL-1.1.7.win32-py2.7.exe
and have vcredist_x86.exe installed for that missing dll file called msvcr100.dll

and the gui executable will not run at all, again I think it has to do with the error above, not sure if it needs different versions of PIL or Pillow installers? ok, I trying again with the info from that site, to see if I can fix it today or not. not sure if I missed that python -m install pillow command before or not but here what it reads on my system now,

Spoiler:
C:\Python27\Scripts\dist>python -m pip install pillow
Collecting pillow
Downloading Pillow-3.3.1-cp35-cp35m-win32.whl (1.3MB)
100% |################################| 1.3MB 610kB/s
Installing collected packages: pillow
Successfully installed pillow-3.3.1

C:\Python27\Scripts\dist>python -m pip install pyinstaller
Collecting pyinstaller
Using cached PyInstaller-3.2.tar.gz
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): setuptools in c:\users\roberts pc\appdata\local\programs\python\python35-32\lib\site-packages (from pyinstaller)
Collecting pefile (from pyinstaller)
Using cached pefile-2016.3.28.tar.gz
Collecting pypiwin32 (from pyinstaller)
Downloading pypiwin32-219-cp35-none-win32.whl (7.9MB)
100% |################################| 7.9MB 97kB/s
Collecting future (from pefile->pyinstaller)
Using cached future-0.15.2.tar.gz
Installing collected packages: future, pefile, pypiwin32, pyinstaller
Running setup.py install for future ... done
Running setup.py install for pefile ... done
Running setup.py install for pyinstaller ... done
Successfully installed future-0.15.2 pefile-2016.3.28 pyinstaller-3.2 pypiwin32-219

C:\Python27\Scripts>C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstalle r.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_con .\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py
98 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.2
98 INFO: Python: 2.7.12
99 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.14393
103 INFO: wrote C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs_con.spec
105 INFO: UPX is not available.
105 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
['C:\\Python27\\Scripts\\ExtractCoverThumbs', 'C:\\Python27\\Scripts']
105 INFO: checking Analysis
118 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py changed
118 INFO: Initializing module dependency graph...
121 INFO: Initializing module graph hooks...
156 INFO: running Analysis out00-Analysis.toc
159 INFO: Adding Microsoft.VC90.CRT to dependent assemblies of final executable
required by C:\Python27\python.exe
233 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
233 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
306 INFO: Searching for assembly x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729. 9247_none ...
306 INFO: Found manifest C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt _1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba 4a35.manifest
309 INFO: Searching for file msvcr90.dll
309 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcr 90.dll
309 INFO: Searching for file msvcp90.dll
309 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcp 90.dll
309 INFO: Searching for file msvcm90.dll
310 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcm 90.dll
381 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
382 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
384 INFO: Adding redirect Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
4169 INFO: Caching module hooks...
4174 INFO: Analyzing C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py
5235 INFO: Processing pre-find module path hook distutils
6773 INFO: Processing pre-safe import module hook _xmlplus
7244 INFO: Loading module hooks...
7244 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-distutils.py"...
7246 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sysconfig.py"...
7246 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-xml.py"...
7292 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.py"...
7294 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
7296 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
7299 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt5'
7300 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5
7300 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.qRgba
7302 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QPixmap
7302 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QImage
7302 INFO: Excluding import 'PySide'
7304 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QPixmap
7304 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.qRgba
7305 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide
7305 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QImage
7306 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt4'
7307 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.qRgba
7309 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4
7309 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QImage
7309 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QPixmap
7309 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-httplib.py"...
7309 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-_tkinter.py"...
7947 INFO: checking Tree
7983 INFO: checking Tree
7994 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.Image.py"...
8224 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.SpiderImagePlugin.py"...
8225 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
8226 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
8228 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-encodings.py"...
8542 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sqlite3.py"...
8569 INFO: Looking for ctypes DLLs
8588 INFO: Analyzing run-time hooks ...
8595 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth__tkinter.py'
8605 INFO: Looking for dynamic libraries
23871 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._webp
23871 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imagingtk
23872 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imaging
23873 INFO: Looking for eggs
23873 INFO: Using Python library C:\WINDOWS\system32\python27.dll
23875 INFO: Found binding redirects:
[BindingRedirect(name=u'Microsoft.VC90.CRT', language=None, arch=u'x86', oldVersion=(9, 0, 21022, 8), newVersion=(9, 0, 30729, 9247), publicKeyToken=u'1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b')]
23891 INFO: Warnings written to C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_con\w arnExtractCoverThumbs_con.txt
24146 INFO: checking PYZ
24154 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\lib\win_utf 8_console.py changed
24154 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_con\o ut00-PYZ.pyz
24868 INFO: checking PKG
24875 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_con\o ut00-PYZ.pyz changed
24875 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) out00-PKG.pkg
24950 INFO: Redirecting Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
27618 INFO: Bootloader C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-32bit\run.exe
27618 INFO: checking EXE
27626 INFO: Rebuilding out00-EXE.toc because ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe missing
27628 INFO: Building EXE from out00-EXE.toc
27628 INFO: Appending archive to EXE C:\Python27\Scripts\dist\ExtractCoverThumbs_con.ex e

C:\Python27\Scripts>pyinstaller.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_win --windowed .\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw
94 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.2
94 INFO: Python: 2.7.12
95 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.14393
98 INFO: wrote C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs_win.spec
98 INFO: UPX is not available.
100 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
101 INFO: checking Analysis
113 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw changed
113 INFO: Initializing module dependency graph...
116 INFO: Initializing module graph hooks...
152 INFO: running Analysis out00-Analysis.toc
154 INFO: Adding Microsoft.VC90.CRT to dependent assemblies of final executable
226 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
228 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
300 INFO: Searching for assembly x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729. 9247_none ...
301 INFO: Found manifest C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt _1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba 4a35.manifest
302 INFO: Searching for file msvcr90.dll
302 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcr 90.dll
302 INFO: Searching for file msvcp90.dll
304 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcp 90.dll
304 INFO: Searching for file msvcm90.dll
305 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcm 90.dll
375 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
377 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
377 INFO: Adding redirect Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
4200 INFO: Caching module hooks...
4206 INFO: Analyzing C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw
5363 INFO: Processing pre-find module path hook distutils
6910 INFO: Processing pre-safe import module hook _xmlplus
7259 INFO: Loading module hooks...
7259 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-distutils.py"...
7261 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sysconfig.py"...
7262 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-xml.py"...
7308 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.py"...
7309 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
7311 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
7313 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt5'
7314 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5
7314 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.qRgba
7315 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QPixmap
7315 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QImage
7315 INFO: Excluding import 'PySide'
7318 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QPixmap
7318 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.qRgba
7318 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide
7319 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QImage
7319 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt4'
7321 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.qRgba
7321 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4
7322 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QImage
7322 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QPixmap
7322 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-httplib.py"...
7323 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-_tkinter.py"...
7959 INFO: checking Tree
7995 INFO: checking Tree
8006 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.Image.py"...
8233 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.SpiderImagePlugin.py"...
8235 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
8236 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
8238 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-encodings.py"...
8552 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sqlite3.py"...
8578 INFO: Looking for ctypes DLLs
8597 INFO: Analyzing run-time hooks ...
8601 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: Tkinter
8603 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth__tkinter.py'
8611 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: Tkinter
8614 INFO: Looking for dynamic libraries
23948 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._webp
23949 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imagingtk
23949 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imaging
23950 INFO: Looking for eggs
23950 INFO: Using Python library C:\WINDOWS\system32\python27.dll
23950 INFO: Found binding redirects:
[BindingRedirect(name=u'Microsoft.VC90.CRT', language=None, arch=u'x86', oldVersion=(9, 0, 21022, 8), newVersion=(9, 0, 30729, 9247), publicKeyToken=u'1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b')]
23968 INFO: Warnings written to C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_win\w arnExtractCoverThumbs_win.txt
24213 INFO: checking PYZ
24223 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\lib\__init_ _.py changed
24223 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_win\o ut00-PYZ.pyz
24930 INFO: checking PKG
24939 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_win\o ut00-PYZ.pyz changed
24939 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) out00-PKG.pkg
25013 INFO: Redirecting Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
27687 INFO: Bootloader C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-32bit\runw.exe
27688 INFO: checking EXE
27695 INFO: Rebuilding out00-EXE.toc because ExtractCoverThumbs_win.exe missing
27695 INFO: Building EXE from out00-EXE.toc
27696 INFO: Appending archive to EXE C:\Python27\Scripts\dist\ExtractCoverThumbs_win.ex e

failed to execute script gui is the message now
and
usage: ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe [-h] [-V] [-s] [--overwrite-pdoc-thumbs]
[--overwrite-amzn-thumbs] [-o] [--skip-apnx]
[-f] [-z] [-d [DAYS]] [-l]
[--mark-real-pages]
kindle_directory
ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe: error: too few arguments

so I guess I made progress in making it work, well I try again in the morning to see if I can make it work without problems

removed Pillow-2.5.3.win32-py2.7.exe
and PIL-1.1.7.win32-py2.7.exe

and use python -m pip install to install them instead but I try that later on, I am a bit tired tonight about it in any case, edited and updated my post here, and next post , I posted the text error messages information below

Last edited by maximalmobi7; 10-05-2016 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:10 PM   #117
maximalmobi7
Enthusiast

if this helps, warnExtractCoverThumbs_win.txt , it still will not load the gui after building it,
I uninstalled pillow for python app and the rest, reinstall python, and used the command python -m pip install pillow
plus command python -m pip install pyinstaller
I was able to build ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe right I think its just failed to execute script gui from ExtractCoverThumbs_win.exe
having problem getting that one to compile right on my system.

this is from warnExtractCoverThumbs_win.txt

Spoiler:
missing module named _subprocess.STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STD_INPUT_HANDLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STD_ERROR_HANDLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STARTF_USESTDHANDLES - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.SW_HIDE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named collections.ChainMap - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections._count_elements - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.Mapping - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.MutableMapping - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.Sequence - imported by collections, future.types.newrange
missing module named collections.Iterator - imported by collections, future.types.newrange
missing module named collections.Iterable - imported by collections, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr
missing module named cPickle.loads - imported by cPickle, collections
missing module named cPickle.dumps - imported by cPickle, collections
missing module named thread.get_ident - imported by thread, collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named thread._local - imported by thread, threading
missing module named thread.stack_size - imported by thread, threading
missing module named thread.allocate_lock - imported by thread, _strptime
missing module named itertools.imap - imported by itertools, heapq, collections
missing module named itertools.chain - imported by itertools, tokenize, heapq, collections, decimal, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.starmap - imported by itertools, collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.repeat - imported by itertools, collections, decimal, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.tee - imported by itertools, heapq
missing module named itertools.izip - imported by itertools, heapq
missing module named itertools.count - imported by itertools, heapq, threading, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.islice - imported by itertools, repr, heapq, future.types.newrange, future.backports.misc
missing module named operator.itemgetter - imported by operator, collections, heapq, future.backports.misc
missing module named operator.eq - imported by operator, collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named operator.attrgetter - imported by operator, inspect
missing module named _collections.deque - imported by _collections, collections
missing module named _collections.defaultdict - imported by _collections, collections
missing module named _weakref.ref - imported by _weakref, _weakrefset, weakref
missing module named _weakref.ReferenceType - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.proxy - imported by _weakref, weakref, future.backports.misc
missing module named _weakref.getweakrefs - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.getweakrefcount - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.ProxyType - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.CallableProxyType - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named time.strptime - imported by time, ssl
missing module named time.time - imported by time, threading, Queue
missing module named time.sleep - imported by time, threading, bsddb.dbutils
missing module named datetime.date - imported by datetime, _strptime
missing module named datetime.datetime - imported by datetime, lib.extract_cover_thumbs
missing module named strop.whitespace - imported by strop, string
missing module named strop.maketrans - imported by strop, string
missing module named strop.lowercase - imported by strop, string
missing module named strop.uppercase - imported by strop, string
missing module named errno.ENOENT - imported by errno, gettext
missing module named org.PyStringMap - imported by org, copy
missing module named org - imported by copy
missing module named exceptions.ReferenceError - imported by exceptions, weakref
missing module named copy.deepcopy - imported by copy, weakref
missing module named _functools.partial - imported by _functools, functools
missing module named _functools.reduce - imported by _functools, functools
missing module named hashlib.sha1 - imported by hashlib, uuid
missing module named hashlib.md5 - imported by hashlib, uuid
missing module named _hashlib.pbkdf2_hmac - imported by _hashlib, hashlib
missing module named binascii.hexlify - imported by binascii, random
missing module named math.sin - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile
missing module named math.sqrt - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile
missing module named math.cos - imported by math, random
missing module named math.acos - imported by math, random
missing module named math.ceil - imported by math, random, future.backports.misc, PIL.IcoImagePlugin
missing module named math.exp - imported by math, random
missing module named math.log - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile, PIL.IcoImagePlugin
missing module named math.e - imported by math, random
missing module named math.pi - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile
missing module named warnings.warn - imported by warnings, random, contextlib, plistlib
missing module named _io.DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BytesIO - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.open - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedWriter - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.FileIO - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BlockingIOError - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.IncrementalNewlineDecoder - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedReader - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedRandom - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.StringIO - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedRWPair - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.TextIOWrapper - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.UnsupportedOperation - imported by _io, io
missing module named shlex.quote - imported by shlex, PIL.ImageShow
missing module named readline - imported by cmd, pdb
missing module named errno.EINVAL - imported by errno, StringIO
missing module named cStringIO.StringIO - imported by cStringIO, gettext, pickle, pprint, shlex, tempfile, csv, tarfile, socket, quopri, httplib, email.parser, email.message, email.generator, email.iterators, urllib, urllib2, plistlib, xml.sax, encodings.uu_codec, encodings.quopri_codec
missing module named binascii.a2b_uu - imported by binascii, encodings.uu_codec
missing module named binascii.b2a_uu - imported by binascii, encodings.uu_codec
missing module named binascii.b2a_base64 - imported by binascii, email.base64mime, future.backports.email.base64mime
missing module named binascii.a2b_base64 - imported by binascii, email.base64mime, future.backports.email.base64mime
missing module named binascii.b2a_qp - imported by binascii, quopri
missing module named binascii.a2b_qp - imported by binascii, quopri
missing module named 'org.python'.PyStringMap - imported by 'org.python', pickle
missing module named 'org.python' - imported by pickle, xml.sax
missing module named 'org.python'.imp - imported by 'org.python', xml.sax
missing module named _sre.MAXREPEAT - imported by _sre, sre_constants
missing module named array.array - imported by array, httplib, future.backports.http.client
missing module named re._compile - imported by re, sre
missing module named re.__all__ - imported by re, sre
missing module named struct.unpack_from - imported by struct, PIL.JpegImagePlugin
missing module named struct.pack - imported by struct, PIL._binary
missing module named struct.unpack - imported by struct, PIL._binary
missing module named struct.calcsize - imported by struct, ctypes
missing module named _struct.__doc__ - imported by _struct, struct
missing module named _struct._clearcache - imported by _struct, struct
missing module named fcntl - imported by subprocess, tempfile
missing module named os.urandom - imported by os, random
missing module named _warnings.warn_explicit - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.filters - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.once_registry - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.default_action - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.warn - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named riscosenviron._Environ - imported by riscosenviron, os
missing module named riscosenviron - imported by os
missing module named riscospath - imported by os
missing module named riscos._exit - imported by riscos, os
missing module named riscos - imported by os
missing module named ce._exit - imported by ce, os
missing module named ce - imported by os
missing module named _emx_link.link - imported by _emx_link, os
missing module named _emx_link - imported by os
missing module named os2._exit - imported by os2, os
missing module named os2 - imported by os
missing module named nt._isdir - imported by nt, ntpath
missing module named nt._getfullpathname - imported by nt, ntpath
missing module named nt._exit - imported by nt, os
missing module named pwd - imported by posixpath, shutil, tarfile, getpass
missing module named pwd.getpwnam - imported by pwd, shutil
missing module named posix._exit - imported by posix, os
missing module named posix - imported by os
missing module named resource - imported by posix
missing module named __builtin__.pow - imported by __builtin__, future.builtins.misc
missing module named __builtin__.unichr - imported by __builtin__, future.builtins.misc
missing module named __builtin__.open - imported by __builtin__, tarfile
missing module named unicodedata.ucd_3_2_0 - imported by unicodedata, stringprep, encodings.idna
missing module named codecs.mbcs_encode - imported by codecs, encodings.mbcs
missing module named codecs.mbcs_decode - imported by codecs, encodings.mbcs
missing module named base64.encodebytes - imported by base64, future.backports.email.encoders
missing module named _sysconfigdata.build_time_vars - imported by _sysconfigdata, distutils.sysconfig, sysconfig
missing module named _sysconfigdata - imported by distutils.sysconfig, sysconfig
missing module named 'PySide.QtCore'.QBuffer - imported by 'PySide.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PySide.QtCore'.QIODevice - imported by 'PySide.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PySide.QtCore' - imported by PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt4.QtCore'.QBuffer - imported by 'PyQt4.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt4.QtCore'.QIODevice - imported by 'PyQt4.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt4.QtCore' - imported by PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt5.QtCore'.QBuffer - imported by 'PyQt5.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt5.QtCore'.QIODevice - imported by 'PyQt5.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt5.QtCore' - imported by PIL.ImageQt
missing module named pathlib.Path - imported by pathlib, PIL.Image
missing module named pathlib - imported by PIL.Image
missing module named cffi.FFI - imported by cffi, PIL.PyAccess
missing module named _imaging_gif - imported by PIL.GifImagePlugin
missing module named cffi - imported by PIL.Image, PIL.PyAccess
missing module named future.types.newbytes.newbytes - imported by future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr, future.types, future.types.newint, future.utils
missing module named future.types.no - imported by future.types, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr
missing module named future.types.issubset - imported by future.types, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr
missing module named future.utils.isbytes - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.with_metaclass - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newobject, future.types.newstr, future.types.newint, future.types.newdict, future.types.newlist, future.backports.email._policybase
missing module named future.utils.istext - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.isnewbytes - imported by future.utils, future.types.newstr
missing module named future.standard_library.import_top_level_modules - imported by future.standard_library, future.moves, future.backports
missing module named dbm.ndbm - imported by dbm, future.moves.dbm, future.moves.dbm.ndbm
missing module named gdbm - imported by anydbm, future.moves.dbm.gnu
missing module named 'dbm.gnu' - imported by future.moves.dbm.gnu
missing module named _ast.__version__ - imported by _ast, ast
missing module named 'dbm.dumb' - imported by future.moves.dbm.dumb
missing module named _bsddb.__version__ - imported by _bsddb, bsddb.db
missing module named _pybsddb.__version__ - imported by _pybsddb, bsddb.db
missing module named bsddb3.DeadlockWrap - imported by bsddb3, bsddb
missing module named bsddb3 - imported by bsddb
missing module named _pybsddb - imported by bsddb, bsddb.db
missing module named dbm - imported by future.standard_library, future.moves.dbm, whichdb, anydbm, dbm.ndbm, future.moves.dbm.ndbm
missing module named SOCKS - imported by ftplib
missing module named _winreg.OpenKeyEx - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named _winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named _winreg.QueryValueEx - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named _winreg.CloseKey - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named cookielib.join_header_words - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.time2isoz - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named cookielib._warn_unhandled_exception - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.Cookie - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.split_header_words - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.LoadError - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.MISSING_FILENAME_TEXT - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.FileCookieJar - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.iso2time - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named _dummy_threading.__all__ - imported by _dummy_threading, dummy_threading
missing module named _dummy_threading - imported by dummy_threading
missing module named sys.modules - imported by sys, dummy_threading
missing module named socket.SO_TYPE - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named socket.SOL_SOCKET - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named socket.AF_INET - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named _ssl.enum_crls - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.enum_certificates - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named socket._delegate_methods - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named socket._fileobject - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named _ssl._OPENSSL_API_VERSION - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_ECDH - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_ALPN - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_NPN - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_SNI - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.RAND_egd - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.RAND_status - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.RAND_add - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.txt2obj - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.nid2obj - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.CERT_REQUIRED - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.CERT_NONE - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.CERT_OPTIONAL - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLEOFError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLWantReadError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLError - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSLWantWriteError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLSyscallError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLZeroReturnError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl._SSLContext - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION_INFO - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_EOF - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_CONNECT - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_X509_LOOKUP - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_SSL - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_INVALID_ERROR_CODE - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named sys.py3kwarning - imported by sys, httplib
missing module named _ctypes._wstring_at_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._string_at_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._cast_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._memset_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._memmove_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.get_last_error - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.set_last_error - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._check_HRESULT - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.set_conversion_mode - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._pointer_type_cache - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.POINTER - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._SimpleCData - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.get_errno - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.set_errno - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.alignment - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.addressof - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.resize - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.byref - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.sizeof - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.dlopen - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_STDCALL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.LoadLibrary - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_USE_ERRNO - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_USE_LASTERROR - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_PYTHONAPI - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_CDECL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FormatError - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.ArgumentError - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.RTLD_LOCAL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.RTLD_GLOBAL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.__version__ - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.CFuncPtr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._Pointer - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.Structure - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.Array - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.Union - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named vms_lib - imported by platform
missing module named 'java.lang' - imported by platform, xml.sax._exceptions
missing module named 'java.lang'.Exception - imported by 'java.lang', xml.sax._exceptions
missing module named java.System - imported by java, platform
missing module named java - imported by platform
missing module named xml.parsers.expat.ParserCreate - imported by xml.parsers.expat, plistlib
missing module named _xmlplus - imported by xml
missing module named 'Carbon.Files'.fsRdWrPerm - imported by 'Carbon.Files', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.File'.FSGetResourceForkName - imported by 'Carbon.File', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.File'.FSRef - imported by 'Carbon.File', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.File' - imported by plistlib
missing module named Carbon.Res - imported by Carbon, plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.Files'.fsRdPerm - imported by 'Carbon.Files', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.Files' - imported by plistlib
missing module named Carbon.FSGetResourceForkName - imported by Carbon, plistlib
missing module named Carbon.FSRef - imported by Carbon, plistlib
missing module named Carbon - imported by plistlib
missing module named MacOS - imported by platform
missing module named macresource - imported by MacOS
missing module named gestalt.gestalt - imported by gestalt, platform
missing module named gestalt - imported by platform
missing module named winreg.OpenKeyEx - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named winreg.QueryValueEx - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named winreg.CloseKey - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named sys.getwindowsversion - imported by sys, platform
missing module named 'test.support' - imported by future.moves.test.support
missing module named future.standard_library.suspend_hooks - imported by future.standard_library, future.moves.test.support
missing module named future.utils.raise_with_traceback - imported by future.utils, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.urllib.parse
missing module named _scproxy._get_proxy_settings - imported by _scproxy, urllib, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named _scproxy._get_proxies - imported by _scproxy, urllib, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named _scproxy - imported by urllib, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named EasyDialogs.AskPassword - imported by EasyDialogs, getpass
missing module named EasyDialogs - imported by getpass
missing module named termios - imported by getpass
missing module named future.utils.as_native_str - imported by future.utils, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.utils.implements_iterator - imported by future.utils, future.backports.email.feedparser
missing module named rourl2path.url2pathname - imported by rourl2path, urllib
missing module named rourl2path.pathname2url - imported by rourl2path, urllib
missing module named rourl2path - imported by urllib
missing module named future.utils.PY2 - imported by future.utils, future.standard_library, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.http.client
missing module named _datetime.__doc__ - imported by _datetime, future.backports.datetime
missing module named _datetime - imported by future.backports.datetime
missing module named future.utils.native_str - imported by future.utils, future.backports.datetime
missing module named reprlib.recursive_repr - imported by reprlib, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.create_connection - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named _dummy_thread.get_ident - imported by _dummy_thread, future.backports.misc
missing module named _thread.get_ident - imported by _thread, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.iteritems - imported by future.utils, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.itervalues - imported by future.utils, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.PY26 - imported by future.utils, future.backports.misc, future.builtins.newround, future.builtins.newsuper
missing module named socket.error - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.socket - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.SOCK_STREAM - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.getaddrinfo - imported by socket, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.native - imported by future.utils, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.isint - imported by future.utils, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.PY3 - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr, future.types.newint, future.standard_library, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.misc, future.moves.test, future.moves.test.support, future.moves.dbm, future.moves.dbm.ndbm, future.moves.dbm.dumb, future.moves.dbm.gnu, future.builtins.newsuper, future.builtins
missing module named future_builtins.oct - imported by future_builtins, future.builtins.misc
missing module named future_builtins.ascii - imported by future_builtins, future.builtins.misc
missing module named future_builtins.hex - imported by future_builtins, future.builtins.misc
missing module named future.builtins.next - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.charset
missing module named future.builtins.chr - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email._encoded_words
missing module named future.builtins.round - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.datetime
missing module named future.builtins.zip - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.email.header
missing module named future.builtins.list - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.message
missing module named future.builtins.super - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.email.errors, future.backports.email._policybase, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email.generator, future.backports.http.client
missing module named future.builtins.object - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.response
missing module named future.builtins.range - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email.base64mime, future.backports.email.quoprimime
missing module named future.builtins.open - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.builtins.input - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named future.builtins.str - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.email.utils, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.encoders, future.backports.email.charset, future.backports.email._policybase, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email._encoded_words, future.backports.email.generator, future.backports.http.client, future.backports.http.cookiejar, future.backports.urllib.robotparser
missing module named future.builtins.dict - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.quoprimime
missing module named future.builtins.filter - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.builtins.bytes - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.utils, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email.base64mime, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email._encoded_words, future.backports.http.client
missing module named future.builtins.int - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.utils, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email._parseaddr, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email._encoded_words, future.backports.http.client, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.builtins.map - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named _json.make_encoder - imported by _json, json.encoder
missing module named _json.encode_basestring_ascii - imported by _json, json.encoder
missing module named _json.scanstring - imported by _json, json.decoder
missing module named _json.make_scanner - imported by _json, json.scanner
missing module named lxml.fromstring - imported by lxml, lib.get_real_pages
missing module named lxml - imported by lib.get_real_pages
missing module named grp.getgrnam - imported by grp, shutil
missing module named grp - imported by shutil, tarfile
missing module named _csv.Dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.__doc__ - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.field_size_limit - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.__version__ - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.list_dialects - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.reader - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.register_dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.Error - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_ALL - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_NONE - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.unregister_dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_NONNUMERIC - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.writer - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_MINIMAL - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.get_dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named threading.RLock - imported by threading, _threading_local
missing module named threading.current_thread - imported by threading, _threading_local

and I don't no if you need warnExtractCoverThumbs_con.txt since it seem to run right maybe but its in the text below

missing module named __builtin__.pow - imported by __builtin__, future.builtins.misc
missing module named __builtin__.unichr - imported by __builtin__, future.builtins.misc
missing module named __builtin__.open - imported by __builtin__, tarfile
missing module named unicodedata.ucd_3_2_0 - imported by unicodedata, stringprep, encodings.idna
missing module named _sre.MAXREPEAT - imported by _sre, sre_constants
missing module named _warnings.warn_explicit - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.filters - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.once_registry - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.default_action - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named _warnings.warn - imported by _warnings, warnings
missing module named warnings.warn - imported by warnings, random, contextlib, plistlib
missing module named strop.whitespace - imported by strop, string
missing module named strop.maketrans - imported by strop, string
missing module named strop.lowercase - imported by strop, string
missing module named strop.uppercase - imported by strop, string
missing module named itertools.islice - imported by itertools, heapq, repr, future.types.newrange, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.starmap - imported by itertools, collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.repeat - imported by itertools, collections, decimal, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.imap - imported by itertools, heapq, collections
missing module named itertools.tee - imported by itertools, heapq
missing module named itertools.izip - imported by itertools, heapq
missing module named itertools.count - imported by itertools, threading, heapq, future.backports.misc
missing module named itertools.chain - imported by itertools, tokenize, heapq, collections, decimal, future.backports.misc
missing module named 'org.python'.PyStringMap - imported by 'org.python', copy
missing module named 'org.python' - imported by copy, xml.sax
missing module named 'org.python'.imp - imported by 'org.python', xml.sax
missing module named exceptions.ReferenceError - imported by exceptions, weakref
missing module named _weakref.ref - imported by _weakref, _weakrefset, weakref
missing module named _weakref.ReferenceType - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.proxy - imported by _weakref, weakref, future.backports.misc
missing module named _weakref.getweakrefs - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.getweakrefcount - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.ProxyType - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named _weakref.CallableProxyType - imported by _weakref, weakref
missing module named copy.deepcopy - imported by copy, weakref
missing module named array.array - imported by array, httplib, future.backports.http.client
missing module named re._compile - imported by re, sre
missing module named re.__all__ - imported by re, sre
missing module named re.escape - imported by re, _strptime
missing module named re.IGNORECASE - imported by re, _strptime
missing module named re.compile - imported by re, _strptime
missing module named codecs.mbcs_encode - imported by codecs, encodings.mbcs
missing module named codecs.mbcs_decode - imported by codecs, encodings.mbcs
missing module named binascii.a2b_uu - imported by binascii, encodings.uu_codec
missing module named binascii.b2a_uu - imported by binascii, encodings.uu_codec
missing module named binascii.b2a_base64 - imported by binascii, email.base64mime, future.backports.email.base64mime
missing module named binascii.a2b_base64 - imported by binascii, email.base64mime, future.backports.email.base64mime
missing module named binascii.b2a_qp - imported by binascii, quopri
missing module named binascii.a2b_qp - imported by binascii, quopri
missing module named binascii.hexlify - imported by binascii, random
missing module named errno.EINVAL - imported by errno, StringIO
missing module named errno.ENOENT - imported by errno, gettext
missing module named cStringIO.StringIO - imported by cStringIO, gettext, pickle, pprint, shlex, tempfile, csv, tarfile, socket, quopri, httplib, email.parser, email.message, email.generator, email.iterators, urllib, urllib2, plistlib, xml.sax, encodings.uu_codec, encodings.quopri_codec
missing module named base64.encodebytes - imported by base64, future.backports.email.encoders
missing module named struct.unpack_from - imported by struct, PIL.JpegImagePlugin
missing module named struct.pack - imported by struct, PIL._binary
missing module named struct.unpack - imported by struct, PIL._binary
missing module named struct.calcsize - imported by struct, ctypes
missing module named _struct.__doc__ - imported by _struct, struct
missing module named _struct._clearcache - imported by _struct, struct
missing module named _ctypes._wstring_at_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._string_at_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._cast_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._memset_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._memmove_addr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.get_last_error - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.set_last_error - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._check_HRESULT - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.set_conversion_mode - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._pointer_type_cache - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.POINTER - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._SimpleCData - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.get_errno - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.set_errno - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.alignment - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.addressof - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.resize - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.byref - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.sizeof - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.dlopen - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_STDCALL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.LoadLibrary - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_USE_ERRNO - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_USE_LASTERROR - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_PYTHONAPI - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FUNCFLAG_CDECL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.FormatError - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.ArgumentError - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.RTLD_LOCAL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.RTLD_GLOBAL - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.__version__ - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.CFuncPtr - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes._Pointer - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.Structure - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.Array - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named _ctypes.Union - imported by _ctypes, ctypes
missing module named thread.get_ident - imported by thread, collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named thread._local - imported by thread, threading
missing module named thread.stack_size - imported by thread, threading
missing module named thread.allocate_lock - imported by thread, _strptime
missing module named fcntl - imported by subprocess, tempfile
missing module named time.strptime - imported by time, ssl
missing module named time.time - imported by time, threading
missing module named time.sleep - imported by time, threading, bsddb.dbutils
missing module named datetime.date - imported by datetime, _strptime
missing module named datetime.datetime - imported by datetime, lib.extract_cover_thumbs
missing module named _functools.partial - imported by _functools, functools
missing module named _functools.reduce - imported by _functools, functools
missing module named operator.attrgetter - imported by operator, inspect
missing module named operator.itemgetter - imported by operator, collections, heapq, future.backports.misc
missing module named operator.eq - imported by operator, collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named hashlib.sha1 - imported by hashlib, uuid
missing module named hashlib.md5 - imported by hashlib, uuid
missing module named _hashlib.pbkdf2_hmac - imported by _hashlib, hashlib
missing module named threading.RLock - imported by threading, _threading_local
missing module named threading.current_thread - imported by threading, _threading_local
missing module named collections.deque - imported by collections, threading, shlex, ast
missing module named collections.ChainMap - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections._count_elements - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.Mapping - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.MutableMapping - imported by collections, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.Sequence - imported by collections, future.types.newrange
missing module named collections.Iterator - imported by collections, future.types.newrange
missing module named collections.Iterable - imported by collections, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr
missing module named shlex.quote - imported by shlex, PIL.ImageShow
missing module named nt._isdir - imported by nt, ntpath
missing module named nt._getfullpathname - imported by nt, ntpath
missing module named nt._exit - imported by nt, os
missing module named readline - imported by cmd, pdb
missing module named cPickle.loads - imported by cPickle, collections
missing module named cPickle.dumps - imported by cPickle, collections
missing module named collections.OrderedDict - imported by collections, unittest.util, future.backports.misc
missing module named collections.namedtuple - imported by collections, inspect, unittest.util, difflib, doctest, ssl, urlparse, decimal, future.backports.urllib.parse, PIL.TiffTags
missing module named _collections.deque - imported by _collections, collections
missing module named _collections.defaultdict - imported by _collections, collections
missing module named os.urandom - imported by os, random
missing module named math.sin - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile
missing module named math.sqrt - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile
missing module named math.cos - imported by math, random
missing module named math.acos - imported by math, random
missing module named math.ceil - imported by math, random, future.backports.misc, PIL.IcoImagePlugin
missing module named math.exp - imported by math, random
missing module named math.log - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile, PIL.IcoImagePlugin
missing module named math.e - imported by math, random
missing module named math.pi - imported by math, random, PIL.GimpGradientFile
missing module named _io.DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BytesIO - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.open - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedWriter - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.FileIO - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BlockingIOError - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.IncrementalNewlineDecoder - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedReader - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedRandom - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.StringIO - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.BufferedRWPair - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.TextIOWrapper - imported by _io, io
missing module named _io.UnsupportedOperation - imported by _io, io
missing module named pwd - imported by posixpath, shutil, tarfile, getpass, distutils.util
missing module named pwd.getpwnam - imported by pwd, shutil
missing module named _sysconfigdata.build_time_vars - imported by _sysconfigdata, distutils.sysconfig, sysconfig
missing module named _sysconfigdata - imported by distutils.sysconfig, sysconfig
missing module named _subprocess.STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STD_INPUT_HANDLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STD_ERROR_HANDLE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.STARTF_USESTDHANDLES - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named _subprocess.SW_HIDE - imported by _subprocess, subprocess
missing module named org.PyStringMap - imported by org, pickle
missing module named org - imported by pickle
missing module named 'PySide.QtCore'.QBuffer - imported by 'PySide.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PySide.QtCore'.QIODevice - imported by 'PySide.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PySide.QtCore' - imported by PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt4.QtCore'.QBuffer - imported by 'PyQt4.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt4.QtCore'.QIODevice - imported by 'PyQt4.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt4.QtCore' - imported by PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt5.QtCore'.QBuffer - imported by 'PyQt5.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt5.QtCore'.QIODevice - imported by 'PyQt5.QtCore', PIL.ImageQt
missing module named 'PyQt5.QtCore' - imported by PIL.ImageQt
missing module named pathlib.Path - imported by pathlib, PIL.Image
missing module named pathlib - imported by PIL.Image
missing module named cffi.FFI - imported by cffi, PIL.PyAccess
missing module named _imaging_gif - imported by PIL.GifImagePlugin
missing module named cffi - imported by PIL.Image, PIL.PyAccess
missing module named future.types.newbytes.newbytes - imported by future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr, future.types, future.types.newint, future.utils
missing module named future.types.no - imported by future.types, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr
missing module named future.types.issubset - imported by future.types, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr
missing module named future.utils.isbytes - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.with_metaclass - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newobject, future.types.newstr, future.types.newint, future.types.newdict, future.types.newlist, future.backports.email._policybase
missing module named future.utils.istext - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.isnewbytes - imported by future.utils, future.types.newstr
missing module named future.standard_library.import_top_level_modules - imported by future.standard_library, future.moves, future.backports
missing module named dbm.ndbm - imported by dbm, future.moves.dbm, future.moves.dbm.ndbm
missing module named gdbm - imported by anydbm, future.moves.dbm.gnu
missing module named 'dbm.gnu' - imported by future.moves.dbm.gnu
missing module named _ast.__version__ - imported by _ast, ast
missing module named 'dbm.dumb' - imported by future.moves.dbm.dumb
missing module named _bsddb.__version__ - imported by _bsddb, bsddb.db
missing module named _pybsddb.__version__ - imported by _pybsddb, bsddb.db
missing module named bsddb3.DeadlockWrap - imported by bsddb3, bsddb
missing module named bsddb3 - imported by bsddb
missing module named _pybsddb - imported by bsddb, bsddb.db
missing module named dbm - imported by future.standard_library, future.moves.dbm, whichdb, anydbm, dbm.ndbm, future.moves.dbm.ndbm
missing module named SOCKS - imported by ftplib
missing module named _winreg.OpenKeyEx - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named _winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named _winreg.QueryValueEx - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named _winreg.CloseKey - imported by _winreg, platform
missing module named cookielib.join_header_words - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.time2isoz - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named cookielib._warn_unhandled_exception - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.Cookie - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.split_header_words - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.LoadError - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.MISSING_FILENAME_TEXT - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.FileCookieJar - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar, _MozillaCookieJar
missing module named cookielib.iso2time - imported by cookielib, _LWPCookieJar
missing module named _dummy_threading.__all__ - imported by _dummy_threading, dummy_threading
missing module named _dummy_threading - imported by dummy_threading
missing module named sys.modules - imported by sys, dummy_threading
missing module named socket.SO_TYPE - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named socket.SOL_SOCKET - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named socket.AF_INET - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named _ssl.enum_crls - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.enum_certificates - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named socket._delegate_methods - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named socket._fileobject - imported by socket, ssl
missing module named _ssl._OPENSSL_API_VERSION - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_ECDH - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_ALPN - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_NPN - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.HAS_SNI - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.RAND_egd - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.RAND_status - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.RAND_add - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.txt2obj - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.nid2obj - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.CERT_REQUIRED - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.CERT_NONE - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.CERT_OPTIONAL - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLEOFError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLWantReadError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLError - imported by _ssl, ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSLWantWriteError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLSyscallError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSLZeroReturnError - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl._SSLContext - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION_INFO - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION - imported by _ssl, ssl
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_EOF - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_CONNECT - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_X509_LOOKUP - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_SSL - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_INVALID_ERROR_CODE - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named _ssl.SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL - imported by _ssl, socket
missing module named sys.py3kwarning - imported by sys, httplib
missing module named vms_lib - imported by platform
missing module named 'java.lang' - imported by platform, xml.sax._exceptions
missing module named 'java.lang'.Exception - imported by 'java.lang', xml.sax._exceptions
missing module named java.System - imported by java, platform
missing module named java - imported by platform
missing module named xml.parsers.expat.ParserCreate - imported by xml.parsers.expat, plistlib
missing module named _xmlplus - imported by xml
missing module named 'Carbon.Files'.fsRdWrPerm - imported by 'Carbon.Files', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.File'.FSGetResourceForkName - imported by 'Carbon.File', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.File'.FSRef - imported by 'Carbon.File', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.File' - imported by plistlib
missing module named Carbon.Res - imported by Carbon, plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.Files'.fsRdPerm - imported by 'Carbon.Files', plistlib
missing module named 'Carbon.Files' - imported by plistlib
missing module named Carbon.FSGetResourceForkName - imported by Carbon, plistlib
missing module named Carbon.FSRef - imported by Carbon, plistlib
missing module named Carbon - imported by plistlib
missing module named MacOS - imported by platform
missing module named macresource - imported by MacOS
missing module named gestalt.gestalt - imported by gestalt, platform
missing module named gestalt - imported by platform
missing module named winreg.OpenKeyEx - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named winreg.QueryValueEx - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named winreg.CloseKey - imported by winreg, platform
missing module named sys.getwindowsversion - imported by sys, platform
missing module named 'test.support' - imported by future.moves.test.support
missing module named future.standard_library.suspend_hooks - imported by future.standard_library, future.moves.test.support
missing module named future.utils.raise_with_traceback - imported by future.utils, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.urllib.parse
missing module named _scproxy._get_proxy_settings - imported by _scproxy, urllib, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named _scproxy._get_proxies - imported by _scproxy, urllib, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named _scproxy - imported by urllib, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named EasyDialogs.AskPassword - imported by EasyDialogs, getpass
missing module named EasyDialogs - imported by getpass
missing module named termios - imported by getpass
missing module named future.utils.as_native_str - imported by future.utils, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.utils.implements_iterator - imported by future.utils, future.backports.email.feedparser
missing module named rourl2path.url2pathname - imported by rourl2path, urllib
missing module named rourl2path.pathname2url - imported by rourl2path, urllib
missing module named rourl2path - imported by urllib
missing module named future.utils.PY2 - imported by future.utils, future.standard_library, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.http.client
missing module named _datetime.__doc__ - imported by _datetime, future.backports.datetime
missing module named _datetime - imported by future.backports.datetime
missing module named future.utils.native_str - imported by future.utils, future.backports.datetime
missing module named reprlib.recursive_repr - imported by reprlib, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.create_connection - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named _dummy_thread.get_ident - imported by _dummy_thread, future.backports.misc
missing module named _thread.get_ident - imported by _thread, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.iteritems - imported by future.utils, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.itervalues - imported by future.utils, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.PY26 - imported by future.utils, future.backports.misc, future.builtins.newround, future.builtins.newsuper
missing module named socket.error - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.socket - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.SOCK_STREAM - imported by socket, ssl, future.backports.misc
missing module named socket.getaddrinfo - imported by socket, future.backports.misc
missing module named future.utils.native - imported by future.utils, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.isint - imported by future.utils, future.types.newint
missing module named future.utils.PY3 - imported by future.utils, future.types.newbytes, future.types.newstr, future.types.newint, future.standard_library, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.misc, future.moves.test, future.moves.test.support, future.moves.dbm, future.moves.dbm.ndbm, future.moves.dbm.dumb, future.moves.dbm.gnu, future.builtins.newsuper, future.builtins
missing module named future_builtins.oct - imported by future_builtins, future.builtins.misc
missing module named future_builtins.ascii - imported by future_builtins, future.builtins.misc
missing module named future_builtins.hex - imported by future_builtins, future.builtins.misc
missing module named future.builtins.next - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.charset
missing module named future.builtins.chr - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email._encoded_words
missing module named future.builtins.round - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.datetime
missing module named future.builtins.zip - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.email.header
missing module named future.builtins.list - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.message
missing module named future.builtins.super - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.email.errors, future.backports.email._policybase, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email.generator, future.backports.http.client
missing module named future.builtins.object - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.response
missing module named future.builtins.range - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.email.feedparser, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email.base64mime, future.backports.email.quoprimime
missing module named future.builtins.open - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.builtins.input - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request
missing module named future.builtins.str - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.message, future.backports.email.utils, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.encoders, future.backports.email.charset, future.backports.email._policybase, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email._encoded_words, future.backports.email.generator, future.backports.http.client, future.backports.http.cookiejar, future.backports.urllib.robotparser
missing module named future.builtins.dict - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.quoprimime
missing module named future.builtins.filter - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.builtins.bytes - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.utils, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email.header, future.backports.email.base64mime, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email._encoded_words, future.backports.http.client
missing module named future.builtins.int - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.email.utils, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.urllib.parse, future.backports.email._parseaddr, future.backports.email.quoprimime, future.backports.email._encoded_words, future.backports.http.client, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named future.builtins.map - imported by future.builtins, future.backports.urllib.request, future.backports.datetime, future.backports.http.cookiejar
missing module named _json.make_encoder - imported by _json, json.encoder
missing module named _json.encode_basestring_ascii - imported by _json, json.encoder
missing module named _json.scanstring - imported by _json, json.decoder
missing module named _json.make_scanner - imported by _json, json.scanner
missing module named lxml.fromstring - imported by lxml, lib.get_real_pages
missing module named lxml - imported by lib.get_real_pages
missing module named grp.getgrnam - imported by grp, shutil
missing module named grp - imported by shutil, tarfile
missing module named _csv.Dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.__doc__ - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.field_size_limit - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.__version__ - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.list_dialects - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.reader - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.register_dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.Error - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_ALL - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_NONE - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.unregister_dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_NONNUMERIC - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.writer - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.QUOTE_MINIMAL - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named _csv.get_dialect - imported by _csv, csv
missing module named riscosenviron._Environ - imported by riscosenviron, os
missing module named riscosenviron - imported by os
missing module named riscospath - imported by os
missing module named riscos._exit - imported by riscos, os
missing module named riscos - imported by os
missing module named ce._exit - imported by ce, os
missing module named ce - imported by os
missing module named _emx_link.link - imported by _emx_link, os
missing module named _emx_link - imported by os
missing module named os2._exit - imported by os2, os
missing module named os2 - imported by os
missing module named posix._exit - imported by posix, os
missing module named posix - imported by os
missing module named resource - imported by posix

Last edited by maximalmobi7; 10-05-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:36 AM   #118
maximalmobi7
Enthusiast

when rerunning this command I noticed something called upx is not installed is it needed?
I don't no why I can create the con.exe file fine but the gui compiled seems very broken since I can't get it to run right yet, at this point I out of ideas for fixing it, anyone else having this problem creating the files?

Spoiler:
102 INFO: UPX is not available.
108 INFO: UPX is not available.
still getting fatal error! failed to execute script gui
from ExtractCoverThumbs_win.exe

c:\Python27\Scripts>C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstalle r.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_con .\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py
95 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.2
96 INFO: Python: 2.7.12
98 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.14393
101 INFO: wrote C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs_con.spec
102 INFO: UPX is not available.
104 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
104 INFO: checking Analysis
279 INFO: checking PYZ
437 INFO: checking PKG
507 INFO: Bootloader C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-32bit\run.exe
509 INFO: checking EXE

C:\Python27\Scripts>C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstalle r.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_win --windowed .\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw
101 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.2
101 INFO: Python: 2.7.12
101 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.14393
107 INFO: wrote C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs_win.spec
108 INFO: UPX is not available.
108 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
108 INFO: checking Analysis
229 INFO: checking PYZ
285 INFO: checking PKG
357 INFO: Bootloader C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-32bit\runw.exe
357 INFO: checking EXE

I found a post that called upx (br) but that didn't install it either , below I run the commands again , I don't no why sometimes it shows more and above it showed less when running the commands that was the other thing I wanted to write, no luck in installed the missing thing called UPX python library I guess?

C:\Python27\Scripts>python -m pip install --upgrade br
Collecting br
Downloading br-0.1.tar.gz
Installing collected packages: br
Running setup.py install for br ... done
Successfully installed br-0.1

C:\Python27\Scripts>C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstalle r.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_win --windowed .\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw
92 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.2
92 INFO: Python: 2.7.12
94 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.14393
96 INFO: wrote C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs_win.spec
98 INFO: UPX is not available.
98 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
98 INFO: checking Analysis
125 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py changed
125 INFO: Initializing module dependency graph...
128 INFO: Initializing module graph hooks...
186 INFO: running Analysis out00-Analysis.toc
188 INFO: Adding Microsoft.VC90.CRT to dependent assemblies of final executable
362 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
382 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
457 INFO: Searching for assembly x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729. 9247_none ...
457 INFO: Found manifest C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt _1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba 4a35.manifest
459 INFO: Searching for file msvcr90.dll
459 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcr 90.dll
460 INFO: Searching for file msvcp90.dll
460 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcp 90.dll
460 INFO: Searching for file msvcm90.dll
460 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcm 90.dll
532 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
533 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
535 INFO: Adding redirect Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
4315 INFO: Caching module hooks...
4319 INFO: Analyzing C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\gui.pyw
5757 INFO: Processing pre-find module path hook distutils
7835 INFO: Processing pre-safe import module hook _xmlplus
8414 INFO: Loading module hooks...
8414 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-distutils.py"...
8430 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sysconfig.py"...
8434 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-xml.py"...
8503 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.py"...
8510 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
8513 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
8515 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt5'
8516 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5
8516 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.qRgba
8516 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QPixmap
8517 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QImage
8517 INFO: Excluding import 'PySide'
8519 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QPixmap
8519 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.qRgba
8520 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide
8520 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QImage
8522 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt4'
8523 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.qRgba
8525 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4
8525 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QImage
8526 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QPixmap
8526 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-httplib.py"...
8532 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-_tkinter.py"...
9358 INFO: checking Tree
9430 INFO: checking Tree
9453 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.Image.py"...
9697 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.SpiderImagePlugin.py"...
9703 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
9703 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
9704 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-encodings.py"...
10706 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sqlite3.py"...
10752 INFO: Looking for ctypes DLLs
10772 INFO: Analyzing run-time hooks ...
10779 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: Tkinter
10779 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth__tkinter.py'
10799 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: Tkinter
10802 INFO: Looking for dynamic libraries
26084 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._webp
26086 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imagingtk
26086 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imaging
26088 INFO: Looking for eggs
26088 INFO: Using Python library C:\WINDOWS\system32\python27.dll
26088 INFO: Found binding redirects:
26102 INFO: Warnings written to C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_win\w arnExtractCoverThumbs_win.txt
26352 INFO: checking PYZ
26361 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py changed
26361 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_win\o ut00-PYZ.pyz
27078 INFO: checking PKG
27085 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_win\o ut00-PYZ.pyz changed
27085 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) out00-PKG.pkg
27506 INFO: Redirecting Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
33809 INFO: Bootloader C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-32bit\runw.exe
33809 INFO: checking EXE
33816 INFO: Rebuilding out00-EXE.toc because pkg is more recent
33816 INFO: Building EXE from out00-EXE.toc
33816 INFO: Appending archive to EXE C:\Python27\Scripts\dist\ExtractCoverThumbs_win.ex e

C:\Python27\Scripts>C:\Python27\Scripts\pyinstalle r.exe -Fn ExtractCoverThumbs_con .\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py
92 INFO: PyInstaller: 3.2
92 INFO: Python: 2.7.12
93 INFO: Platform: Windows-10-10.0.14393
94 INFO: wrote C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs_con.spec
95 INFO: UPX is not available.
97 INFO: Extending PYTHONPATH with paths
97 INFO: checking Analysis
120 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py changed
120 INFO: Initializing module dependency graph...
123 INFO: Initializing module graph hooks...
158 INFO: running Analysis out00-Analysis.toc
160 INFO: Adding Microsoft.VC90.CRT to dependent assemblies of final executable
231 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
232 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
304 INFO: Searching for assembly x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729. 9247_none ...
304 INFO: Found manifest C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt _1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba 4a35.manifest
307 INFO: Searching for file msvcr90.dll
307 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcr 90.dll
307 INFO: Searching for file msvcp90.dll
307 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcp 90.dll
308 INFO: Searching for file msvcm90.dll
308 INFO: Found file C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_5090cb78bcba4a35\msvcm 90.dll
377 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_8550 c6b5d18a9128.manifest
379 INFO: Found C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\Manifests\x86_policy.9.0.microso ft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9247_none_f 47e3bf8f656f083.manifest
379 INFO: Adding redirect Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
4148 INFO: Caching module hooks...
4153 INFO: Analyzing C:\Python27\Scripts\ExtractCoverThumbs\__main__.py
5243 INFO: Processing pre-find module path hook distutils
6797 INFO: Processing pre-safe import module hook _xmlplus
7298 INFO: Loading module hooks...
7299 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-distutils.py"...
7300 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sysconfig.py"...
7301 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-xml.py"...
7345 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.py"...
7346 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
7348 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
7349 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt5'
7351 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5
7351 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.qRgba
7351 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QPixmap
7351 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt5.QImage
7354 INFO: Excluding import 'PySide'
7355 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QPixmap
7355 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.qRgba
7356 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide
7356 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PySide.QImage
7357 INFO: Excluding import 'PyQt4'
7359 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.qRgba
7359 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4
7359 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QImage
7360 WARNING: Removing import PIL.ImageQt from module PyQt4.QPixmap
7360 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-httplib.py"...
7361 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-_tkinter.py"...
7994 INFO: checking Tree
8051 INFO: checking Tree
8068 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.Image.py"...
8300 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-PIL.SpiderImagePlugin.py"...
8302 INFO: Excluding import 'FixTk'
8303 INFO: Excluding import 'Tkinter'
8304 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-encodings.py"...
8614 INFO: Loading module hook "hook-sqlite3.py"...
8640 INFO: Looking for ctypes DLLs
8660 INFO: Analyzing run-time hooks ...
8666 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth__tkinter.py'
8676 INFO: Looking for dynamic libraries
23865 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._webp
23865 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imagingtk
23868 WARNING: Attempted to add Python module twice with different upper/lowercases: PIL._imaging
23869 INFO: Looking for eggs
23869 INFO: Using Python library C:\WINDOWS\system32\python27.dll
23870 INFO: Found binding redirects:
23885 INFO: Warnings written to C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_con\w arnExtractCoverThumbs_con.txt
24138 INFO: checking PYZ
24147 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py changed
24147 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_con\o ut00-PYZ.pyz
24865 INFO: checking PKG
24872 INFO: Building because C:\Python27\Scripts\build\ExtractCoverThumbs_con\o ut00-PYZ.pyz changed
24872 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) out00-PKG.pkg
24947 INFO: Redirecting Microsoft.VC90.CRT version (9, 0, 21022, 8) -> (9, 0, 30729, 9247)
27401 INFO: Bootloader C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-32bit\run.exe
27404 INFO: checking EXE
27412 INFO: Rebuilding out00-EXE.toc because pkg is more recent
27413 INFO: Building EXE from out00-EXE.toc
27413 INFO: Appending archive to EXE C:\Python27\Scripts\dist\ExtractCoverThumbs_con.ex e

C:\Python27\Scripts>cd dist

usage: ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe [-h] [-V] [-s] [--overwrite-pdoc-thumbs]
[--overwrite-amzn-thumbs] [-o] [--skip-apnx]
[-f] [-z] [-d [DAYS]] [-l]
[--mark-real-pages]
kindle_directory
ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe: error: too few arguments

Directory of C:\Python27\Scripts\dist

10/02/2016 10:38 PM <DIR> .
10/02/2016 10:38 PM <DIR> ..
10/02/2016 10:38 PM <DIR> build
10/02/2016 10:38 PM <DIR> dist
10/03/2016 10:45 PM 8,913,194 ExtractCoverThumbs_con.exe
10/03/2016 10:44 PM 8,861,722 ExtractCoverThumbs_win.exe
10/02/2016 10:40 PM 760 ExtractCoverThumbs_win.spec
3 File(s) 17,775,676 bytes
4 Dir(s) 684,088,717,312 bytes free

C:\Python27\Scripts\dist>ExtractCoverThumbs_win.ex e

C:\Python27\Scripts\dist>

Last edited by maximalmobi7; 10-06-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: fatal error! failed to execute script gui
Old 10-04-2016, 07:38 AM   #119
quiris
Groupie

Binary release of ExtractCoverThumbs with KFX support is ready: https://github.com/quiris11/ExtractC...eleases/latest
Old 10-04-2016, 05:14 PM   #120
maximalmobi7
Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiris View Post
Binary release of ExtractCoverThumbs with KFX support is ready: https://github.com/quiris11/ExtractC...eleases/latest
Thank you, that makes it a lot easier to use it, thank again for releasing a binary, I don't no exactly why I was having trouble to compiling it, I did read somewhere online that windows 10 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.222) has problems compiling python software but I don't no exactly if that's the case in this matter or if python just doesn't not like my computer.