Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 11:55 PM   #61
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 05-28-2023, 12:34 PM   #62
Szybet
Connoisseur
Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo nia
Hello
If anyone wants it, look here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=346742
Advert
Old 07-11-2023, 02:07 AM   #63
-stepan-
Enthusiast
-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Nia
I made several mistakes with the original card at once - I formatted it using Windows, I mistakenly wrote an image from Mini to the Nia card ... I tried to put the image on the original card after recording the correct image, but it doesn’t work - when I hold down the power button after 10 seconds, screen 2 flashes black and that's it. Did I completely kill the book? P.S. after recording the image from the Mini book, it turned on, the home screen was even shown, but then there was a reboot - couldn't something be damaged on the hardware because of this?
Can you PM me boot Nia, please?

Last edited by -stepan-; 07-11-2023 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:09 AM   #64
-stepan-
Enthusiast
-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szybet View Post
Hello
If anyone wants it, look here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=346742
Can you help me? With USB Image Tool 1.70 your archive don't watch and recover to SD...did i rename it or anything other?
Old 07-11-2023, 02:51 AM   #65
-stepan-
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Can you sent me PM with Nia boot, please?
Advert
Old 07-11-2023, 05:07 AM   #66
Han105
Han105 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo nia
I need images of kobo nia

Quote:
PM sent
My kobo won't start properly
Thanks a lot and have a nice day
Old 07-11-2023, 10:26 AM   #67
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent
Old 07-14-2023, 07:32 AM   #68
thopav
thopav began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi, same problem here, kobo Nia not booting. Could you send me a PM with Nia image? Thanks.
Old 07-14-2023, 02:18 PM   #69
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-26-2023, 06:36 AM   #70
iandol
Enthusiast
iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Nia
Quote:
PM sent
As detailed in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=355259 -- I borked my Nia. I assume an SD image should give me a clean start? My model number is N306. I would appreciate your help. Also what is the best link on instructions on what to do with it? I did try downloading an image above which was xxx.tar.lz4 but using lz4 got me a tar archive that I could not open.

EDIT: ah I see you link to these instructions above: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=209122

Last edited by iandol; 07-26-2023 at 06:41 AM.
Old 07-26-2023, 03:36 PM   #71
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-03-2023, 05:13 PM   #72
PhyrePhox
Enthusiast
PhyrePhox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2
Hello, David, I am trying to fix a hung Nia. Please send me the image too!
Old 08-03-2023, 06:17 PM   #73
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 08-10-2023, 04:32 AM   #74
Robert190
Robert190 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia
Hi David. Same problem here. Previously working Nia now not booting and not responding to factory reset. Have tried a new KoboRoot.tgz but think I need the SD image.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:50 PM   #75
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
nia