Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 04:48 AM   #1
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Talking M-Edge A1 Customer Service

Well Some of you know Wendie (Wife) bought me a PRS-600 Black, and the M-Edge Executive Cover and Light, And the 600 arrived almost a week ago.

All was great, It worked Beautifully, I LOVED IT, for 4 Days, then it Froze.

Anyway, Mean time the M-Edge stuff did not arrive, The Tracking facility said it had arrived here in the UK from the US, and Collection Request Sent,

We had heard Nothing,

We emailed M-Edge Customer Service, No reply recieved,

over the next few days we sent 4 emails without reply

Then a few hours after the 4th email Finally an email, but from a different email adress than expected.

MEGHAN of "Team M-Edge", trying to make contact as they had been unable to get through via the customer support email address,

She included copy of all previously sent emails, and asked if our Spam filter was picking up thier emails,

We checked, it wasn't, She also explained the package was in UK customs, and would be with us in a few days.

She was plausable, believable and totally genuine (I was a Psych Nurse I have a sense of these things)

That was yesterday evening,

This morning, I was just typing the TITTLE in for this thread, when the door bell went,

A Parcel,

It was the M-Edge stuff, It's fantastic, oh and it certainly smells of and feels like Genuine Leather all in Black to match the Reader!

We have already emailed thanking them for all thier efforts,

Would I buy from them again, Without Doubt YES!

Thnx Meghan, Thnx M-Edge,

Now all I need is a working Reader
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
Lord Hutton
Lord Hutton began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
Follow the reset procedure and you will find your Reader will be back in the land of the living. You can even unscrew the tip of the sylus to use to insert in the reset hole - very cunning plan from Sony. Had to do this on both our readers after a few days of use, that was back in early Jan, and have been OK since.
Lord Hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #3
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I've been looking at that same cover only in purple. I'm trying to make myself wait till closer till my birthday so I can justify buying it!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #4
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Hutton View Post
Follow the reset procedure and you will find your Reader will be back in the land of the living. You can even unscrew the tip of the sylus to use to insert in the reset hole - very cunning plan from Sony. Had to do this on both our readers after a few days of use, that was back in early Jan, and have been OK since.
Been there done that, NOTHING, there is a thread about it, THNX though for trying,
Old 03-03-2010, 08:08 AM   #5
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
I've been looking at that same cover only in purple. I'm trying to make myself wait till closer till my birthday so I can justify buying it!

Stop thinking, Be Rash, and Buy It, You won't regret it
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Have you tried your new cover on the sony which sadly isn't working just to see what it looks like in action ?

That is pretty good customer service and at least when you get your replacement you'll have a funky new cover waiting for it
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Yep tried straight away, LOOKS Great! ..... Now ...... Got to learn to be patient ...... and WAIT