Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The page linked in the first post says it's discontinued.
Possibly because the quoted post is from 2005...

It really is a good idea to look at the date of a post before answering it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:05 AM   #32
Uncle heFTy
Uncle heFTy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Good morning every(any)one,

I'm a putative biographer of a singer and am looking to convert a large (c.300 pp) word doc to a format suitable for the Kindle/Ipad/e-reader. I work on Mac.

If anyone has a link for an easy version that works on MAC I'd be very grateful - having read, and tried, many of the links on here they don't seem to work too well on Mac.

While I am at it, is there any way to have hyperlinks in an e-book.

Thanks in advance

Uncle H
Uncle heFTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2011, 03:18 AM   #33
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please don't drag a 6-year-old thread back from the grave to ask unrelated questions. Start a new thread to ask a new question.

Thanks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #34
Gorod
Gorod began at the beginning.

Device: Google Nexus S
Some people on this thread seem to overlook my post above stating the link for Publish eBook is now

http://publishebook.x10hosting.com/

So, it's not discontinued, it just changed hosting. I still use it, though I don't develop it anymore...
Gorod is offline   Reply With Quote