Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
E-reader light

Hi,

i am thinking of getting a light for my e-reader, am thinking of getting the Official Onyx BOOX external LED light,

has anyone got any experience with this or any other/better models, reccomendations ?

thanks in advance ...
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please take the time to read our Posting Guidelines and to become familiar with our site before posting.

Your post has been moved to the Onyx forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2014, 05:10 PM   #3
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
thx !!!

(i posted in general because i was enquiring about a light for any kind of e-reader, not onyx in particular)
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote