Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
MachinegunDojo
MachinegunDojo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
About Waves

I love science books like Physics of the Impossible, Universe in a Nutshell, Elegant Universe, etc... they offer information in such an enjoyable way with superb analogies that I just can't get enough!

I am wanting to learn more on waves and electrons, and why particles and waves behave the way they do. So I am curious if any of you know a good book like the above mentioned that at least has something about this so I can get it on my Kindle.

THANKS!
MachinegunDojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
"Science ebook recommendations"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinegunDojo View Post
I love science books like Physics of the Impossible, Universe in a Nutshell, Elegant Universe, etc... they offer information in such an enjoyable way with superb analogies that I just can't get enough!

I am wanting to learn more on waves and electrons, and why particles and waves behave the way they do. So I am curious if any of you know a good book like the above mentioned that at least has something about this so I can get it on my Kindle.

THANKS!
Check out this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ecommendations

You may find something there to your liking. There are many good recommendations!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
You should be able to find something there
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote